Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PRODUCT I'M USING!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2007 at 4:41pm
anything's worth a try
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2007 at 7:56pm
I'm goin to look for it in the store and read it a little interesting though
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2007 at 11:19pm

you can probably get it at Sally's

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2007 at 11:34pm
Lol all of you are sheep! J/k I was gonna try it but nah......that's 2 many experimentations with products....I've come to the conclusin that products don't really make a difference....products just enhance yua waves.....but I ponder....when is ir enuff?how may products am I gonna try based off of this....that.....it doesn't make sense anymore....I used 2 use green dax....and I had the meanest 360 pattern...but I can't devote time 2 brushin like I used 2....I've been waving for 11 years....started when I was 11......I used 2 brush no joke from 10am.....to 9pm....with breaks.....I think I'm getting on that steeze where I'm not buying anymore products....I got cc.....cc oil.....hemp.....hair vitalizer.....pink.....motions....blue magic....dax green....garnier...black magic....ginseng....wavejel..olive cream....etc.....lmao ask cash....hell tell u bout all tha products I have....I'm like hov now with tha products *jigga* what more can I can say 2 u? I've done did it all? That's how I feel now with buying new products....
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2007 at 11:45pm
yea, u don't need ANYMORE products

S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 6:17am
Originally posted by sir-waves-alot sir-waves-alot wrote:

Lol all of you are sheep! J/k I was gonna try it but nah......that's 2 many experimentations with products....I've come to the conclusin that products don't really make a difference....products just enhance yua waves.....but I ponder....when is ir enuff?how may products am I gonna try based off of this....that.....it doesn't make sense anymore....I used 2 use green dax....and I had the meanest 360 pattern...but I can't devote time 2 brushin like I used 2....I've been waving for 11 years....started when I was 11......I used 2 brush no joke from 10am.....to 9pm....with breaks.....I think I'm getting on that steeze where I'm not buying anymore products....I got cc.....cc oil.....hemp.....hair vitalizer.....pink.....motions....blue magic....dax green....garnier...black magic....ginseng....wavejel..olive cream....etc.....lmao ask cash....hell tell u bout all tha products I have....I'm like hov now with tha products *jigga* what more can I can say 2 u? I've done did it all? That's how I feel now with buying new products....

you got it all just like me!!!
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 9:31am
Originally posted by sir-waves-alot sir-waves-alot wrote:

Did you used to have a sig with all them products? I remember somebody did
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 9:58am
You're right about those products. We making the hair industry rich everytime we try something new.
Ryan Sherrod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Sherrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 1:10pm
I guess i will give it a try and I will refer it to my dad to he is starting to get some grey.LOL. But can u use it with cc
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 2:04pm
that's what i used to do (i'm not usin it much now cuz i'm runnin low)

kupkup61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kupkup61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 3:14pm
wut is a way to get waves with lusters pink oil moisturizer, 360 style s-curl pomade, murray's superior pomade, sportin waves black can pomade, s-curl color alarm neutralizing shampoo, s-curl stylin gel, and s-curl stylin spray?
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 3:25pm
By brushing

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 6:34pm
Plain and Simple...I would hate putting all those products in my hair...max I put in is 2 at a time..But like I said this sh*t getting expensive...I was in walgreens and I was finna buy that shampoo for colored women or whatever that sh*t was 4.99...and I had recently bought some pink lotion for 3.99 and Carrot creme for 3 and this other shampoo...so I had to pass...but tmw I'm goin to get me some indian hemp and more wave caps fasho

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 6:39pm
^ waving is expensive fam....if u think bout it not only do u have 2 maintain it with haircuts and trims.....u also gotta buy products thru out da year.....if yall started fresh from jan to dec......adding up all ya costs of da cuts....and products......u bought....I'm almost sure u would have saved enuff to go buy you a ps3 and maybe a game lmao
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 6:43pm
Well at least if u on that pimp steez like me......
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 6:45pm
well i started cuttin my own hair ...and im wolfin and almost always wear hats with du rags so i dont really get an edge up until im done wolfin hopefully i can hack it till july 1st. so really my cost is on products only..probably will be about 100 bucks max by the end of the year.

f**k ps3 i got a 360.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 6:49pm
I got a 360 2 ninja!! **puts on lil jon's** lets get it crunnnnnkkkkk my ninja....ps3 is coo.....I saw it at best buy on a 71" sony 1080p lcd.......dear.....lord.....it put tha xbox360 2 shame.....
kupkup61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kupkup61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 7:28pm
nah but like my hair is weird, it curls when its a 3/4 inch or more. and i bought that lusters s-curl regular texture kit. should i wash out the pomade 1st?
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 7:31pm

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? a kit??? DON'T DO IT!!! just brush your hair. your hair's gonna look messed up when you wolf...that's normal.

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 7:32pm

KIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. DON"T DO IT!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic