Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Funny hair pictures!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2003 at 1:39pm
Oh Hal you had to bring it up....sigh. Well, lughead Lyris HAD to go and delete it off my server. Fortunately, I *do* still have it. Unforunately, it's on my old (although not defunct) machine sitting in my parents' basement and I belong to an elite group of individuals collectively known as "22-year-old Midwest brunettes who work out three times a week yet are too LAZY to go downstairs and plug in their old computer!"

If I can bring myself to trot down there however I'll see about reposting it....though I seriously doubt there's a huge demand for my photos :-P
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2003 at 3:01pm
Well since you've been having so much PaintShop fun with you pictures...I thought I would too.... much more fun than playing with myself... (my picture, for all you dirty minds)
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2003 at 7:25am
lol....and make sure you post it Hal, now that you've got our hope up!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2003 at 1:34pm
Lyris.. it not THAT many steps down to your moms basement is it?
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2003 at 1:51pm
okay, okay, Hal, I get the point! :-) I will make an effort this week to repost just for you!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2003 at 6:30am
I hope you know my request is based solely on my concern for your health...lol A trip you your moms basement will get you a workout...and me a picture!
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2003 at 5:17pm
Hal you're just the sweetest, thinking of my health (LOL.) I made the long, trecharous trip downstairs to the depths of storage area hell and now Good Hair Day is back, albeit on a new server:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~lyrisk/home2.html

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2003 at 9:19am
May The Fun Begin!!!!!! and now that it has what shall I do with these new lyris pics?
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2003 at 7:17am
Yes, Hal, what shall you do with them....and do I want to know? :-)
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2003 at 9:05am
Post them here or send them to you so you can decide?
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2003 at 9:27am
moonrock24@hotmail.com......I'm curious now!
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2003 at 9:57am
Hal came up with this one:

http://www.crosswinds.net/~lyrisk/blond.html

The free server I'm using is really slow and doesn't always load correctly. If it doesn't work for you I apologize :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic