Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katherine Heigel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2009 at 1:24pm
Katherine was on Regis & Kelly this morning. Her hair is brown, but with an odd blond/orange tinge throughout. It's about chin length with sideswept bangs, and she was wearing it with some a bunch of random small waves.

Surprisingly, she said she didn't change it for a movie/TV role, it was just a spontaneous decision at the salon while looking at her dark roots as she got ready to do press for The Ugly Truth. She referred to her dark hair from about five years ago and said she often got mistaken for Ashley Judd during that time.

While it doesn't look bad, I think Katherine is beautiful and has had some of the prettiest movie star hair I've seen on the red carpet in recent years, and this just doesn't measure up. Nothing about the color, length or styling that's particularly grabbing me. Here's hoping she returns to blonde soon and tries those great wavy old-fashioned styles again.

By the way, has anyone noticed how inquisitive Regis gets during hair conversations with guests? I bet if he weren't famous, he'd be a contributor on this board! Or perhaps he already is...?
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2009 at 8:25pm
Saw an interview on ET (Entertainment Tonight) and she said that she hadn't been able to really do much of anything with her hair for the last five years because of "Grey's Anatomy."  She said she wanted to finally "Shake things up" now that Izzie is bald on the show and wearing scarves.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2009 at 12:04am
Does anyone monitor this site any more? Seeing Heigl spelled "Heigel" has been driving me crazy.
Who has more fun than people?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2009 at 7:43am
Me too, Kramer, but I'm trying to let it go....
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic