Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

larger lips....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
lucky chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucky chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2006 at 12:14pm
222chik222 and friends,

ok, I am finally gettting back about my Resty.  I love it!  I had .4 syringe to start and it was enough to even out my lips and add a touch of volume at the outer/upper area.  Of course, I decided I wanted more oomph so I went back after 2 weeks for another .4.  I would have been better off to get a whole syringe at the beginning b/c I now have a .8 rather than a 1.0 and paid a bit more.  My doc warned me that would happen but I didn't listen--hehe.
The swelling is bad for 2 days, I was a bit ducky for about 4 days,  and is gone at one week.  I am hooked.  Hooked, hooked hooked!
Thank gawd I now save $$$ by wearing clip on hair extensions and I now color my own hair b/c that money saved now will be injected into my lips every few months!
What I like best is how the Resty firmed up my lips.  I am 40 and suddenly my lips remind me of how they were at 25 only a little better. 

I just love what is possible w/ injectables.  I now have better cheeks than I did in my 20's, too.  And better hair--HA !

I'll keep you posted on how long it lasts.

edit to say that my original lips are small so if someone w/ small lips wants big lips, I feel that one syringe would not be enough.  They are just a touch bigger than they were at their prime.

Edited by lucky chick - June 29 2006 at 11:52pm
222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 12:22am
Thanks for that update lucky chick :) im glad it worked out well for you!Yeah im still trying to decide whether to go for restylane or not...its about $300NZ for 0.5ml and $550NZ for 1.0ml so its pretty cheap. I just dont want it to look like ive had the injections lol would you say youve increased your lip size by about 50% with the 0.8ml or less/more?
Maggie Lerner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maggie Lerner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 6:10pm

with collagen I got the best results and it last for a long time, but make sure you are not allergic to it! a friend of my was not able to walk out for several days!

margielerner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucky chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 11:09pm
chik,
A .8 is not obvious.  I really notice it on myself and it is a big improvement but I bet if I hadn't told the world, it wouldn't be obvious to them.  Yes they are bigger but not hugely so.  Just enough to make a big differencein over all appearance.  I bet they are 30% bigger.  Since you are younger than me you may get more result b/c no 'correction' needed yet for you, ya know?

Maggie,
I am looking at collagen b/c I can get it a lot cheaper than Resty so I may give it a try.  Did you get 1 cc and how many months did you get out if it?

Edited by lucky chick - July 06 2006 at 12:37pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucky chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2006 at 9:29pm
I made an interesting observation this week re: my new lips. 

I was looking thru a box of old family pics a few months ago and I was admiring some teen pics of my lips.  Even though, this year, I am actually the happiest I have ever been w/ my looks --- in those old pics, my mouth looked sooooooooo much better and I couldn't put my finger on why exactly.  I was thinking maybe it was my teeth.  ?????.  So, anyway, after my Resty my smile has the same 'look' that I was admiring in the pics.  Now I realize I had lost some  ( a lot of?)  forward projection and it was making  my smile flat. Oh, I really like this stuff.  Just thought I'd share that if any over 35's are interested.
hAiRjUnKiE247 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hAiRjUnKiE247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 10:04am
had fat in my lips ..actually it was placed along lip line top and bottom and it made my lips look great. perfect not too big but def noticable. i want more lol. i will post pics if u would like.
I'm addicted..to hair extensions wheeee
222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 7:37pm
Yeah that would be awesome hairjunkie :) Still trying to decide whether to give resty a go, i wonder if i could purchase 1ml and have it done in 2 separate settings.....i dont want to make it look too obvious that ive had something done lol
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2006 at 1:33am
ok,how much does this stuff cost??? I have always had thin lips and have been intrested in this for sometime.
nomorebaldie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nomorebaldie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2006 at 7:09pm
Check out the lip augmentation web site.  It tells you anything you want to know about any product for the lips.  It has the low down on the low down.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic