Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

who have the best waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2005 at 4:36pm
Dam son I cant stop looking as ceds waves er time I come on here I look at it first.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2005 at 10:39am
 Spinna-  I was thinking, since I'm actually a day ahead of everybody over here and by the time it's the 1st in the states it'll really the 2nd for me, soooo what if you let me get a sneak preview on the 1st of Aug in my time zone and everyone else can get their ocean view on the stateside time zone Aug 1st. whatya say?  wait.. wait.. wait.. Stop Sign  don't answer right away, just think about it fa a minute - Clock OK, now dats good a minutes all we need, you think too long, you think wrong and you'll be wanting to say no... so we scraight right? I'll see you on Korea's 1st of Aug,  ok it's date, don't be trying to stand me up either if the waves ain't' Breakin'right

Edited by fullxdiva
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2005 at 11:31am

From what I read, it looks like you spinning the best 360Spinna.

Cedclark has some of the best spaced out and deep waves.

But I have to say V-gizzles waves is pretty tight too. Check it!

resolution smaller

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Jordanfavorite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordanfavorite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2005 at 2:57pm

they are swinging

Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2005 at 4:15pm
Them waves are groovy baby .
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2005 at 6:33pm

oh yeah dats wats up! dem waves are smoking Laser Gun, cedclark has some nice waves no doubt!, he has that 360 connect, but his overall look could use a touch or two. V-Gizzle may not have the connecting 360 thang on lock, but his cut is complete and his overall look is tight. his waves are nice all the way around, hair has a nice shine, no distinctive du-rag or wave cap line, no out-ties out on the top or the neck, where some fail to brush as often, all his hair lays flat and blends real nice and he tops it off with a clean line. He rocking   Rocking Happy dem babies real nice.

AAIIGGHHTT!! V-Gizzle!You Go Boy 

"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
DCrizzle15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCrizzle15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 3:59pm
My vote goes to VGizzle!!
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 4:08pm
bring back a old thread but o well vgizzle my pick

swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 4:08pm
no no no man, u brought a way old post back
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 4:15pm
v gizzle i think has the best
"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 4:18pm
now we all know who started da tsunami
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 4:20pm
Ced Clark and V Gizzle
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 8:19pm
dont bring up old threads
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic