Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lemon juice method

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Jordanfavorite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordanfavorite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 2:11pm

awesome speak a to the men

im not going to lye on that one but also speak for yourself homie everybody's not the same. I dont follow the leader. I am the leader

KJ64321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJ64321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 5:29pm

first of all, yo illadelph thats wat i was saying, if there was such a thing as lemon cream yeah i might use it, but cream is different then the actual extract, is taking a carrot, cutting it in half and sqeezing the juices on ur head the same thing as using carrot cream? no it isnt

second of all, well obviously if u take sticky shiny juice and pour it on ur head its gonna make ur hair shinny

third of all, yeah i mix stuff wit my h20 method....for example, sum carrot cream, i used to mix sum wave activator, sum pomade......but leemmon juiiice.....  no thank you hahaha ill leave that one in da fridge

fourth of all, i dont care if 360 spinna, or cashflow or anyone said " yo dawg pour sum lemon juice on ur head...it'll give it alota shine" i still wouldnt jump on the bandwagon  

so ama just stick with my method for now

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 5:40pm

if 360 spinna came like with that info, i would jes be like, "ok." i wouldnt jump on becuz i do my own thing. credibility does help... cmon its credibilty.. i didnt even do carrot creme when everyone started talking about it. but its hot here in texas and pomade wasnt cuttin it.

there are hair products w/ lemon out there. different shampoos, conditioners. they also contain soybean oil. olive creme, cocoa butter, shea butter, jes like carrot creme all contain soybean oil. that stuff is found in alot of natural products and is pretty essential. the difference lies within the hint/addition of other ingredients. ie... carrot oil, or lemon juice extract. thas what makes carrot creme carrot creme and not soybean oil creme.

but to wavekid, i say keep doing your thing.

pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 5:54pm
Are ya serious lemon juice you went to far use carrot creme or some pomade get a brush you will be ight no need for all that nonsense

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 5:58pm
but if thats that works fa u then use it
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 8:20pm
lol ma mayn be puttin lemon juice in yo head cuz i thought lemon juice waz fo yo immune system not fo yo hair
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 8:29pm
lol
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
baller05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by illadelph illadelph wrote:

Originally posted by baller05 baller05 wrote:

still sounds stupid and taking waves to far....if u told the average person on the street bout that they laugh at u forever no matter how much u tell dem how  good it is

so if lusters or hollywood beauty came out with lemon creme. n it was the  best wave product would u use it? probably. i dont  know what the big deal is. i actually tried it last night. n my hair had alot more shine 2 it. its like the h20 method with some flavor added in. when u use the h20 method du u ever mix i with anything? i used to n that is when my waves started coming out. i bet if 360 spinna gave the same info as wavekid yall would have jumed on his bandwagon. its all about who has more credibility

lemon creame i cop not no damn lemon from frig and sqirt on my head...thats the gayest thing to do
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 4:29pm
everynow and then on dis site there will be crazy methods and it might work for them. but it doesn't mean u hav to follow it. follow ur own method that has been working for u.
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2006 at 4:28am

Ya'll act like I told ya'll to use it...

If it works for you than good, if u don't want to try it then fine.

But don't knock someone when they got their information and you don't.

Kjay how do you think people get carrot extract and carrot oil...it starts with u cutting a carrot?  

But enough about lemon juice...as they always say, "Do You!"

Natural
BC May 9, 2004

wavekid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2006 at 2:22pm

tnks lmao guy said i dont have waves heres s pic after cut buddy

treat people the way you want to be treated
wavekid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2006 at 2:26pm
it waz in the bottle the lemon extract then a new lemon cut it but baller im glasd ur nit closeminded and these pics /\ where from like 4 days with lemon juice water ok im sayin it worked for me but yall no if cashflow waz like try des yall be like yay lemon juice
wavekid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2006 at 2:28pm

day one when lemon juice hit me all combed

wavekid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2006 at 2:30pm
hummer
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2006 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by cmesweet cmesweet wrote:

Kjay how do you think people get carrot extract and carrot oil...it starts with u cutting a carrot?

yes, i believe so...
same w/ all natural extracts

KJ64321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJ64321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2006 at 7:27pm

I know it starts with u cutting a carrot buts thats not what i said , wat i said was that its not the same thing as using carrot cream, carrot cream is meant as a hair product lemon juice is meant to drink

do me a favour and look at the ingredients of ur carrot cream

deionized water, isopropyl myristate, cetearyl alcohol, ect. ( i didnt know all these things came from carrots)

oh my god im not even gonna wright all the ingredients but the point is that cutting a carrot and sqeezing the juice on ur head isnt the same as using the cream

aight be honest if sumone came on now and made a topic haha saying " yo man take a carrot put it in the blender shake it up real nice and just pour it all over ur head ....and du rag that nice and tight...   it will make ur hair soft and managable" would yall use it and would yall be like yoooooo thats natural extracts man that'll make ur hair of the chain

yall are acting like im trashing his idea im not though wavekid if u dont have a problem with having lemon on ur head then its all good its just that i really dont want a sticky head, so right now the only thing ama stick to is my method u feel me, but if it works for u then keep doen wat u do man i dont want anyone to take what im saying the wrong way i just got interested in the topic u know

baller05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2006 at 9:00pm

yall are acting like im trashing his idea im not though

I am ....buddy needs to get a life.....squirt lemon on ur head..how did that even come in ur head. to every try that..wat next apple juice?
lilkeke918 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 2:46am

Lol damn a lot of yall shootin the man down. How yall think people figured out carrots are good for the hair, and why are carrots good for the hair? I'm a pure science man chemistry and various others or whatnot. Vitamin C is great for the hair and removes dead skin cells when applied to the skin, and since lemons have a good scent and are so easy to get juice from. It's not a bad idea. When I’m growing my hair I do research on the best methods for optimum hair growth. Lemon acid does have the tendency to dry out hair so when i use it. I combine lemon juice with jojoba oil. Not only is my hair softer and has a nice natural shine. It also grows fuller quicker. Be careful since hair is carbon based lemon juice will cause an reaction called acid catalyzed oxidation. Which tends to lighten your hair I suggest you do not do it wavekid's way since he sprays and leaves it in his head, and walks around outside with the juice still in his hair. I used this method before I grew my hair out and I was spinnin like crazy. Since I've had braids for 4 years I have 2 train my hair again. I will post pics of my hair in about 4 months to show the results.

Here is my method

In the shower (soft brush)

Mix 3tbs lemon juice w/ 2tsp jojoba oil

Wet Hair & Apply Mixture brush in your wave pattern rinse

Shampoo hair & brush in pattern rinse

Add conditioner keep brushing then rinse

Out the shower (What ever brush u like don’t use the same on u used in the shower)

Brush hair dry

Add luster’s light pink oil moisturizer in your hair brush evenly

Then add let jams extra hold (orange top) and brush evenly

Spray water on your hair

Then cap or du-rag it and take your ass 2 sleep

Edited by lilkeke918
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds
dino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 3:12am
nothin wrong with mixing stuff u got around the house..i heard MAYONNAISE (miracle whip) was good for the hair 
NDATRAP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDATRAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 5:06am
i know some ppl that put lemon juice on their dreads. also ppl put mayo in their hair for conditioning.....im serious. check it out 4 yaselves
ALL I HAVE N THIS WORLD IZ MY WAVES N MY WORD N I BREAK THEM 4 NO ONE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic