Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Introduction Of........Varrijohnson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
T Keezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T Keezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2007 at 4:08pm
gristyle jr lol, only if gstyle had a beard
Varrijohnson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varrijohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 12:45am
naw im the Sr., im older lol...
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 1:14am

True you are, but that does not mean I am not your role model lol. How is that prison guard job. Is it like the green mile? What are the requirements for employment?

[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varrijohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 1:31am
LOL @ rolemodel...job is great, this is where i get most of my brushing in at...no its not like greenmile and you have to have a high school diploma and be 18 they are gonna up the requirements but that doesnt concern me since i already have the job
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 1:34am

Do you have to take a physical fit test???

I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varrijohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 1:47am
not anymore...we did when i got hired but now they hiring all kinds of lazy, scary, fat, bony ass people. this job aint cutout for everyone but they apply just because of the pay
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 1:49am
I just want to shoot immates with bean bags, then I'll quit the next day

Edited by Gristyle - December 01 2007 at 1:49am
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varrijohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 1:51am

LMAO...i do too but we dont have all that high tech sh*t we got our hands a small can of pepper spray and a radio to call for backup...im in a max unit now locked in with 64 inmates (mostly murderers) sounds harsh and can be at times but most of the time its gravy they compete with my waves and do whatever else they do while i rake in the dade county cash

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 1:56am
So if they get buck, what do they expect you guys to do??? Pepper Spray them??? Well I never been sprayed, but I am pretty sure when someone adrenline is pumping I doubt they feel it
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varrijohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 1:59am
I dont really have that problem but yeah we'll spray them, i have been pepper sprayed and its not a good feeling. i have sprayed inmates that were fighting and they stop because they know they potential of what will happen if they dont...(i am not at liberty to say). fighting blind is not very wise in my opinion and that is exactly what the spray does to you unless you are psych.
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 2:04am

HELL YEAH!!!! Just give me 4 cans of spray, a hose, abucket with a funnel, and a immate tied to chair. They done messed up when Wardon G comes around

Edited by Gristyle - December 01 2007 at 2:05am
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varrijohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 5:57am
LOL n**** you would be goin straight to internal affairs then you would be the inmate lol
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 12:36pm
Hey I was just doing my duty. But if I go to jail I am taking you with me. We all go down together
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
iwave View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 5:26pm
SNITCH
hurrikanehed17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurrikanehed17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

HELL YEAH!!!! Just give me 4 cans of spray, a hose, abucket with a funnel, and a immate tied to chair. They done messed up when Wardon G comes around

LOL! your crazy b
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by iwave iwave wrote:

SNITCH
Hell yeah and I am telling about that sack with the green in your right pocket. I am on some nicky barnes type of stuff
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varrijohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 7:08pm
lol
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 2:08am

Nice waves man and congrats on the new born. I just had one myself.

Make sure he dont end up where you work. The forces that B want are kids in there are dead.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 7:36am
@VJ...Do you work at TGK?

And what part of Miami r u from?

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varrijohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 11:49am
yeah cash...what you know about that
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic