Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Beard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Varrijohnson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varrijohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 1:54am
i dont pay them attention really but i would guess that it does, have you ever tried that method they got when you put on the durag with the strings hanging then put on the wavecap? wouldnt the durag be thick enough to keep you from getting lines from the wavecap?
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 1:57am
I tried it but that line is still there laughing at me. I think it is there from the past durag experience
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varrijohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 2:01am
oh...i dont have anyother methods then...i guess just try to put somethin in between the durag or whatever and see if that works like you said...
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 2:07am
Thanks Varri. I'm going to use this tissue tonight and try the card board tomorrow
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
southrap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote southrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 11:40am
i see varri and gristyle are pretty much friends now... every topic they make there's a 2 paged conversation between them... that's so sweeeeet Approve

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varrijohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 12:11pm
aw shut up south...you sound like you're a little jealous
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 12:40pm
lol south team up with varri so we we can finish up these team battles
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
hurrikanehed17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurrikanehed17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 1:20pm
@ Gristyle im gettn dem black marks on mi forehead and dat line too i was wondrin wat the hell this bruising was doin on mi forhead the utha day now i kno wat it isConfused
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 1:52pm
I guess it is nothing we can do about it
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
KingProdigy617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingProdigy617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 2:22pm
Use Coco Butter or Shea Butter on it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurrikanehed17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 2:32pm
iight ill try that cuz now i think bout it coco butter is sposed to remove marks and scars etc. off your skin or sumfin like dat
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 2:49pm
I do use cocoa butter but what about the indent???
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurrikanehed17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 5:42pm

where abouts is the indent cuz mines at the edge of my temples jus after my eyebrows? i hav a feelin if we do the tissue/cardboard meth. that was suggested they should be gone in a week or two coz its obviously jus from the pressure of the durag/multiple stocking caps...maybe even washing the area frequently with warm water should loosen up the indented area (if its just in the skin) eventually and make em disappear...but its just a theory imma try it

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 7:03pm
I haven't put anything on there for months abd it still there
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 8:47pm
I haven't durag at night in like 8 months (unless day before a cut).....The only line I get is when I wake up in the morning.Then I quickly rub in some circulation using my hands.

Another reason might be because I put the durag right across my eyebrows because of the fatpack(and homoerectus eyebrow bones....lol) we have on our eyebrows the indent cant be permanent.

T Keezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T Keezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by southrap southrap wrote:

lol i'm 22 and the only facial hair i get is on my chin

i'm blessed Big%20smile

man it use 2 piss me off like da last year or 2 cuz i would have a lil hair on my chin but not on my stash so it lookes funny but now my stash is gittin a lil darker finally like hair instead of fuzz, but if i got a long time i cam make mah sideburns connect to my chin hair with a fresh line, dat looks dope 2 me
mutize23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutize23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 11:41pm
im 19 and i got the same kind of beard like king cash..............

im tryna get mines like juelz/camron mix
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 10:38am
I got a stache but I started shaving it off. I like the baby face ya dig.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
popsson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popsson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 1:33am
Damn mr T!!! after all these years you're still lookin good brah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varrijohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 3:51am
If you talkin bout me then that was lame as sh*t, but i cut it already will post pics of the new look when i have time. i can change my sh*t every two weeks if i want
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic