Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Straighteners

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jen8541 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jen8541 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Straighteners
    Posted: October 24 2001 at 8:12pm
I was wondering if what straightener works the best. I was probably just going to buy a Conair but I want to make sure it works good first.
CeeCee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CeeCee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2002 at 2:14pm
I have never used Conair, but I think they`re pretty similar to the Babyliss straight and shine. I had this for a while and it wrecked my hair, my hair is so curly that it never went completly straight and I damaged it so much whilst trying! I use a Wigo iron now. It`s twice the price but I swear by it. They get hotter so straighten quicker, and have wider plates so you don`t have to do so many sections.
Tor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2002 at 8:53pm
i used to use a straitener too that damaged my hair. did you ever fix the damage? if so, how? and where did you get your Wingo iron?

tor
Stinka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stinka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2002 at 8:02pm
"i used to use a straitener too that damaged my hair. did you ever fix the damage? if so, how? and where did you get your Wingo iron?"

Same question.
"And to make a long story short, I was wearing an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time..."
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2002 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by jen8541 jen8541 wrote:

I was wondering if what straightener works the best. I was probably just going to buy a Conair but I want to make sure it works good first.

theres some straightening irons that cost 80squid ish
forgot what theyre called but theyre proffessional straightening irons....

anyone know how these proffessional straightening irons differ from something like babyliss hairstraightener? (apart from tha price lol)
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2002 at 7:32am
From all the research I did in the past on flat irons, I found that the Solano`s seem to be the best. They`re a little pricey, but worth it. I had bought one in the past, but finally got to a point where I can get the results I want with just a round brush and a hairdryer. I later sold it on ebay.

Just my opinion. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic