Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aussie Hair Care Products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
michele View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aussie Hair Care Products
    Posted: January 02 2002 at 9:41pm
Hey all. What do you think of the Aussie line of hair products?
dude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2002 at 3:48pm
I love Aussie.I use the mango smoothy shampoo and the moist conditioner and its amazing!The 3 minute miracle and the slip detangler work great on my dyed hair
Olivia Chillia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivia Chillia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2002 at 8:07pm
I use Aussie Mega Instant conditioner, Aussie Moist Shampoo and Aussie Natural Gel. My priorities are maintaining my healthy, shiny hair with a soft touchable feel.

The conditioner is excellent and light. I love the smell.

The Moist Shampoo is too heavy for every-day use on my hair, so I alternate with the bottle of Salon Selectives I have already.

The Natural Gel is incredible! It is just enough to prevent flyaways and frizzies. It keeps my hair so soft and shiny I wouldn`t think of switching.
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2002 at 5:35pm
Hello there! I`ve tried close to everything in hair care (I really mean that) and Aussie is pretty good but personally not my absolute favorite. The 3-minute miracle probably doesn`t rate as a miracle in my humble little book but it does feel pretty good and smells great. Calms the frizzies. The Hair Insurance leave-in conditioner isn`t bad but my stylist called it a "quick fix" as opposed to a long-term solution to problematic hair (although quick is better than no fix, right?) The Moist shampoo and conditioner didn`t do much for me...possibly because of the sodium lauryl sulfate in the shampoo, which can be drying. However everything Aussie smells great, isn`t expensive and I can`t vouch for the rest of the line since I haven`t tried it. Good luck! :)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
poikee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poikee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2002 at 10:01pm
I love Aussie products! My favs are the Slip conditioner (which smells like new sumac trees to me) and also the Moist Shampoo. I think they are the top of the line for what you can get off the drug store shelf.
I also really liked the shampoos they used to make with a bit of colour for your hair. I liked putting the red in my dark brown hair it looked very rich and natural.
bge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2002 at 3:36pm
I swear by their 3 minute miricle conditioner. I think it`s great.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic