Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thermal Protectant

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thermal Protectant
    Posted: January 03 2002 at 11:37am
I was wondering if anyone could tell me a good thermal protectant product to use. I currently use Paul Mitchell Seal and Shine. Is there anything on the market that is better?? Thanks.
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2002 at 8:14pm
I`ve never tried Seal and Shine but the pros say it`s really the best. Being an economically challenged college student, I have to go a bit cheaper and use something called Heatcare Styling Protectant by Jhirmack. It`s crazy looking: a clear spray bottle with liquid that`s two different layers, one pink, one purple. You shake it up to mix.

Honestly, it`s hard for me to say whether it`s actually "working" (since I have started using an intensive moisture regiment) but my hair is noticeably shiner since I began using it.

This product is hard to find---the only place I find it is Walmart for $2.47 for 7.7 oz. I hope this helps!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic