Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

L`oreal Nature`s Therapy=Awesome

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: L`oreal Nature`s Therapy=Awesome
    Posted: February 16 2002 at 8:31pm
I recently began using L`oreal`s Nature`s Therapy Line and it`s FAAAAAABULOUS! I buy it at Sally`s. The whole line has the same delicious scent. I use the moisturizing shampoo which leaves my hair absolutely frizz-less. According to the ingredient list, the cleanser is mild and it`s got six oils, so it`s best for dry hair. I LOVE the mega moisture nuturing creme. Heavenly. My hair is 1,209,302 times shiner after use. Same goes for the hot oil. Good stuff. Of course, it really all depends on your hair type, but I`m seeing miracles on mine. Have a good week! :-)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2002 at 3:07pm
I AGREE! My wife tried the Nature`s Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme this morning and the results were startling. She didn`t even leave it in the full 5 minutes and it still felt like silk. Very impressive. We will definitely be buying more of this product line.

Go to the coupon page on Sally`s web site:

http://www.sallybeauty.com/coupons/coupons.asp

They are offering a buy-one-get-one-free of teh Nature`s Therapy Hot Oil (1 oz.). Nice way to get an introduction to the product line.
youotta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2002 at 12:29pm
Will the Mega Moisture Nuturing Cream weigh down my fine hair?
"youotta quit it!"
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2002 at 5:29pm
Hm...fine hair I don`t know about. My hair is pretty thick so I need all the moisture I can get. It doesn`t seem to weigh my hair down at all, but then again, not much can :) Maybe a salon would be able to tell you better. Good luck!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2002 at 2:53pm
I decided to go check out this line at Sally`s a few days ago and so far I`m loving it. My hair is fine so I decided to try the Moisture Reconstructor. It`s basically a leave-in conditioner and after a few days I think my hair might seem even thicker. It`s either that or the humidity since we`re in a week of rain. But anyways, I`m going to keep in trying and will fill you all in. My hair smells wonderful too. I just keep smelling it whenever I get bored. A little pick me up.

Traci
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
Spiritgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spiritgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2002 at 8:53pm
This stuff is amazing and no, it won`t weight down fine hair! My hair is straight and fine and has never looked better since using this line. The Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme (in the tub) is amazing. These products are definitely a keeper for me!

Dee
"Every time I close the door on reality
it comes in through the windows"
waggingtail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggingtail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2002 at 9:32pm
The Mega Moisture Rocks - I haven`t tried the rest - my hair if partially fine - it doesn`t weigh it down at all; but it doesn`t make it too "poofy" either...wags
Be yourself - unless you suck...wags
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2002 at 8:19am
Mega Moisture Nuturing Cream doesn`t weigh down my fine hair either. It`s great. I use it every other week as a deep conditoner.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
Stinkwad McGinkle x 2 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stinkwad McGinkle x 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 10:36am
Listen here you half-baked newbie lamer Herbal Essences is the greatest thing to happen to hair since wrinkly fingers. You need to get a life! look @ yourself you dress like a homeless person for crying out loud. Don`t fear the reaper only fear his foot fungus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic