Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Infusium 23?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stinka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stinka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Infusium 23?
    Posted: August 25 2002 at 4:12pm
I saw a commercial about Infusium 23, which has products for different types of damaged hair and such.

I want to try the one for heat damaged hair. Are these products good for your hair? And do they work and rejuvinate?
"And to make a long story short, I was wearing an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time..."
Violeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Violeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2002 at 1:06pm
I did not use this line because I took a good look at the ingredients of the shampoo and I did not like what I was reading : sodium lauryl sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate .

ps : Sorry if I make mistakes(spelling etc.) but I am just starting to learning English
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2002 at 9:17pm
Sodium lauryl sulfate is indeed too harsh for dry/damaged hair. Sodium laureth sulfate, however, is the mildest of the sulfate detergents and when used alone is a good choice.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
karonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2002 at 1:48pm
I use the Leave-In Conditioner on my hair, and it works wonders! It allows me to comb through the horrible tangles when my hair is wet, without a lot of hair appearing in the comb as previously. Leaves it feeling slick and healthy!
Natural since Nov 6, 2004
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 4:58pm
I think it`s extremely important to know that one particular brand can have some very beneficial products and some very harmful products! Infusium 23 produces many, many products. Rare is the company that makes all great products or all harmful products.

I don`t use their shampoo, but I do use the conditioner for dry/damaged hair, and it is better than anything I`ve ever tried, including Aveda and many other natural products. It leaves my hair very soft and manageable without being greasy or weighing my hair down!

It still amazes me how many people use one particular product that a company makes and base their entire judgment on that one product!

Jennifer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic