Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TIGI Products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Carver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TIGI Products
    Posted: August 25 2002 at 10:51pm
I know the ones I`ve tried [TIGI Extra Extra Straight #s 1-4] but haven`t had much success with them. My hair is very thick, coarse and curly; it`s approximately 6 inches below shoulder length right now. Do any of you like TIGI products? Which do you recommend?

Thanks,
Carver
Curly, thick hair: a blessing and a curse?

*Carver*
green apples View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote green apples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2002 at 4:59pm
Yeah, I think they`re pretty bad also. I tried the Control Freak Extra Straight mousse and it sucked sooooo much. I`ve also tried the After Party Smoothing Cream, which had a terrible candy smell and did nothing to silkify my hair. The Moisture Maniac shampoo and conditioner is incredibly terrible. It totally stripped my hair and it took me forever to get it back to normal.

I will not try any more TIGI products....i`m just wasting money on that overpriced crap.
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2002 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Carver Carver wrote:

I know the ones I've tried [TIGI Extra Extra Straight #s 1-4] but haven't had much success with them. My hair is very thick, coarse and curly; it's approximately 6 inches below shoulder length right now. Do any of you like TIGI products? Which do you recommend?

Thanks,
Carver

actually im gunna have 2 disagree with u on that coz i find all the Tigi products ive used (n ive tried almost all) have been very successful.

maybe it depends on ur hairtype...... if u have thinker coarser hair maybe u need to try a stronger product
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
snoangel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snoangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2002 at 1:09am
i agree w/ the criticisms...i`ve used their hairsprays, and they had absolutely no hold. simply overpriced.
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2002 at 5:13pm
hummmmmm

what exactely have u tried.... someone said hairspray, another said...straight talk or somefink?

ive used alot, and my personal favourite is the Tigi leave in conditioner...the blue liquid thingy... its gr8 :)
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
wheeler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheeler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2003 at 3:44pm
I haven't tried many of their products but what i do buy from them, which I like, is a leave-in conditioner. It's called ego boost and it's also in a very bright pink bottle so if your interested you will probably not have a hard time finding it.
Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.
- M. Scott Peck
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2003 at 8:32am
Hi you Guys;

I've got a question for you'all...just out of couriosity...Where did each of you purchase your individual products??

A Salon?

A drugstore or Target type store?

Or A mall Trade Secret or Regis type store?

Then my last question...Was the product recommended to you by...

A friend?
A Stylist?
Or you just liked the bright colored packaging???

And for those of you who did not like your products...

Did you return them and recieve your money back??

Love to Know, Thanks
Hair luvr View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair luvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2003 at 6:55pm
I LOVE Tigi products...ok, well not all of them. I really like the moisture maniac and the catwalk sexxed up...they both make my hair softtt...and dumb blond too...and you really can't do much better than 2 for $22...I used to pay $62 for Aveda conditioner and $26 for the shampoo and it really didn't come close....I'm trying the Madder Root right now though....it's good to change them out sometimes...and to answer your question....I got the Tigi stuff at the Toni and Guy salon....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic