Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

garnier lumia?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Xcountrykuhl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xcountrykuhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: garnier lumia?
    Posted: August 30 2002 at 6:34pm
has anybody tried the stuff? what did you think?
Sherry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2002 at 9:10am

I use Garnier Lumia and prefer it to other brands. i have chemically relaxed hair and find that it doesn`t damage my hair as much as other brands. It covers gray well, conditions hair and the color tone has good highlights.
amypoo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2002 at 8:02pm
I`ve used this brand of haircolor once before to take my blonde hair to a light brown. Usually when I dye my hair darker it comes out WAY too dark. But this stuff took my hair to just the right shade, and left it very soft and shiny.
wheeler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheeler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2003 at 3:47pm
i like this stuff a lot. It seems to make my hair softer and easier to handle.
Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.
- M. Scott Peck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic