Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

have you tried?...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: have you tried?...
    Posted: September 18 2002 at 8:12pm
what does anyone think of:
Aussie 3- minute miracle?
John Frieda Bleach Blonde Sea Salt Spray?
Tresemme Hydrology Pomade?
Clairol Renewal 5x Shampoo and Conditioner?
I`ll have more to ask about later...Thanks anyone:)
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2002 at 9:49pm
The Aussie 3 minute miracle is really good. I heard of so many people using it, and getting great results.

Amy
Brandi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2002 at 1:17am
I used Aussie 3-minute miracle and I got really good results. It left my hair very soft and shiney. But as for the other products you meantioned, I never used them. :):)
rockerchick View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2002 at 6:39pm
I have used aussie 3 minute miracle and love it. It leaves your hair really soft and shiny.

I have also used the clairol renual 5x shampoo and conditioner. They smell good, but other than that it`s a waste of money.The Shampoo contains ammonium laureth sulfate wich can be hard on your hair.
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2002 at 8:18am
i used aussie 3 miniute miracle thingy, and i think it...i dunno left my hair a bit drying.... and it smelled abit... i personally dont think it was very good..

then again my hair is damaged, so maybe it just had that effect on my hair coz it was not moisturising enough for my hair`s needs.
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic