Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Generic Value Products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yeayea View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yeayea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Generic Value Products
    Posted: October 03 2002 at 10:08pm
Has anyone tried the line of salon like products at Sally beauty supply? There are alot of salon products I wish I can try, but just don`t have the money to spend, especially if they don`t work, so was thinking of trying Sally beauty supply`s knock offs.
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2002 at 7:02pm
I know that line. I haven`t used any of the products but out of curiousity I DID compare some of the Paul Mitchell-like products` ingredient lists with those of the real thing. They were identical in composition, so therefore should be pretty darn close to the real thing. I don`t know if all their products are that way, but just compare the ingredient lists with those of your favorite salon products and give it a try!

btw......Sally has a money-back guarentee: if you try a product and hate it you can return it. They really do honor this too! Hope this helps :-)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic