Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i hate my hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
just me_86 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote just me_86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i hate my hair!
    Posted: September 01 2001 at 1:42am
i have frizzy, poofy, and thick hair. i hate it cuz it`s so annoying! it won`t do anything except sit there and be poofy. :o)
Does anyone have any updo suggestions. Updos seem to work for me (usually)
hairmonitor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairmonitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2001 at 2:42pm
You seem to be wanting to go short. Why not try a pixie or buzz or undercut?
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2001 at 4:09pm
Reply to message: 20.3242.1
You seem to be wanting updo suggestions... try the updo, prom and wedding style galleries here on the site. You may want to combine elements of several of the choices. Follow the link below... experiment, have fun and good luck.
OOkay View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OOkay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2001 at 11:36am
All I can say is fan bun Put your hair in a pony tail and before you pull it through the last time leve it in enough so that it is like a bun and pin it. If you want to leave it down, wash it and condition it,towel dry it and flip it over the front of your face and put mosse in it I use enough that covers my hole hand but I have longer hair. DO NOT get it thinned! You know the little hairs that are always popping out the little tiny new hairs? THEY ARE ALL OVER YOUR HEAD!!!! Very bad! Anyway, you can e-mail me at elisabeth@technally.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic