Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BANGS!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
melly2681 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melly2681 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BANGS!
    Posted: October 04 2001 at 2:32pm
Hi! I have a really wide forehead and bangs, but i`m sick of messing with my bangs. I really want to do something different, but i don`t know if i would really look good without bangs. I have shoulder length layered hair and a square face. If anyone has any ideas i`d really appreciate it. Thanks!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2001 at 2:41pm
Reply to message: 20.3445.1
You could start pushing them to the side - giving you a half bang / half part look.
How are your bangs cut? Try a different style. If they are straight across, go for a slight arch to them with the shorter section in the middle and the longer section blending into the sides or...
nicola View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2001 at 5:31am
try the style number 4600 on this site in the selector it sounds like it would be better for you plus this style and cut it making a big come back...go on try it..cheers and i would stay with a full "fringe" ...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic