Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wannacut-try this style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairmonitor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairmonitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wannacut-try this style
    Posted: October 26 2001 at 7:49pm
I saw your other post and you said you wanted to cut your hair to about an inch long. Well here`s a style you might try, Wannacut:

Charlize Theron`s hair from the movie "The Astronaut`s Wife". It`s cropped very short, about an inch long at most at top and sides, and basically buzzed less than an inch in the back, with very short bangs hanging in the forehead. I also enclosed a URL for a pic (scroll down until you see the item on her going red). This seems to fit what you`re looking for, if you don`t like it why don`t you try the same short style your friend Louise got?

Wannacut View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wannacut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2001 at 8:12pm
Hairmonitor, I see that from your posts that you love short hair so thanks for your advice. I think that Charlize looks fantastic with the cut that you mention and i will think about having my locks cut in a similar style. I love my hair as it is but after cutting my hair as short as it is just now I want to see how I look cropped as I may never have the chance again. Any other thoughts and suggestions would be gratefully received. I am not going to do it until close to Christmas. Amybabe, Katie U, how are you and your hair? Amybabe, fancy going really short with us? I think that you and your friend should. Katie U, you have been quiet. How is your pixie? Any regrets? I am sure that you look so cool.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic