Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair growing tip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Viktoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair growing tip
    Posted: January 07 2005 at 4:00pm
I read in my local paper yesterday that some group of scientists have observed a connection between increased hair growth and being in love. Isn´t that great news! There is actually something we can DO to make our hair grow faster!

So, I encourage you all to fall in love as much and as fast as possible! Besides making you hair grow longer, it will, I´m sure, bring all kinds of side benefits...

The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
Supersugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supersugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2005 at 6:09pm
LOL!
Make every day you have count, before the time comes for you to count every day you have.
CrazyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2005 at 6:20pm
More of a reason to fall in love and stay in love.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2005 at 9:02am
Hmmm, if you're happily loving with your significant other that you've been with for years, does that mean you have to get a crush on a movie star for that extra hair kick?
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2005 at 5:37pm
Ohhhh that explains it!!! :) :) :)
my LJ, 40 inches long
tobi_haille View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobi_haille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 12:07am
woohoo! this is great news!
:)
tobi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic