Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

back to school

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
guaren View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: back to school
    Posted: September 05 2002 at 8:20am
i went back to school on wed.
im already off today
anyway i noticed so many of my friends and other girls have gotten short haircuts
im not saying like bald
i mean alot of chin length and stuff
i cant believe it
is the long hair phase over already?
mine is so long now and i think i stand out
now just because of my hair
i swear everyone cut their hair this summer
am i nutz?
this one girl kelley
had the prettiest light brown LONG hair
and she cut it above her shoulders and even cut bangs
she looks 10
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2002 at 8:48am
Wear your hair in a way that suits you and your style.. If you like it long keep it long, if a trend comes along that you like go with it but go with it because you like it not because everyone else did!
ghmghm View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghmghm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2002 at 2:56pm
how old are you
and why
do you
insist
on writing like this
it`s really annoying
and shows everyone
that you`re an idiot
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2002 at 4:07pm
old, really, really old and I guess bcause.... I`m an idiot!
hgfj View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hgfj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2002 at 7:13pm
not you Hal, the person who asked the question
Paul. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2002 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by hgfj hgfj wrote:

not you Hal, the person who asked the question

All your replies seem abusive no matter who they are to and what they are about.
If your not interested and cannot post positive comments then, Leave this site @#$%HEAD.
fjhyjutj View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fjhyjutj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2002 at 5:07pm
aww you called me a bad name.. im so offended.. well in reality i could give a sh1t about what you think Mr. Paul..
Amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2002 at 11:55pm
ok..my hair is at my shoulders and i have bangs and i dont look 10! differen`t hair styles look good on differen`t people. so just do whatever you think looks the best on you
COUNT DOWN TO WEDDING
7 wks left
guaren View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2002 at 2:03pm
i didnt mean to offend you
i meant she looks 10 because she has thickly cut blunt
bangs like when we were in grade school
like a kids cut
last year she had gorgeous long long hair thats all
it just makes her look 10 not 17
anyway id never cut my hair for a trend
id cut it only if i wanted it cut
but i will admit when i see all the girls cutting it
it makes me think of cutting mine
bye
kissyboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kissyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2002 at 3:33pm
Yes it`s true. It`s the same for me too. If I see one with nice short hair, I would wanna cut mine too but I know I would regret it. I always go tova phase where I want to do something new with my hair. Anyway, and that person who wrote a comment about ` being an idiot` should stop being so negative. No ones wanna hear from u if you say things that are stupid! YOU the one that looks like an idot here. Anyway, people like this should get a life.
Guaren View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2002 at 12:39pm
im gettin the itch lately ive been in my mirror holding up my hair at chin and lip length
it looks very cute maybe maybe not
i loooove my long hair but
im liking these short one length cuts alot lately
my friend taylor has a one length chin cut that she got in aug and when she wears her hair up in a baby ponytail the hair that is too short to go up in a tail looks very cute hanging down know what i mean
but i think you need straight hair for it to look cute
(by the way mine is straight as well)
ill let yas know if i decide to cut like every other girl in my hs
guaren View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2002 at 9:08am
i actaully did it i had my hair totally chopped!!!!!!
its very short and cut real straight across. it was cut all one length to my earlobes. i really do like it. it took me a while but i realized long hair is kinna going out now anyways. i finally had the gutz to do it when i went in i was planning on a chin length cut. i knew that wouldnt be short enough so when she asked me, i just blurted out i want it all short to my ears. it was quite a few inches the first cut almost hurt but i liked it
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2002 at 12:58am
glad to hear that you like it & all turned out well. How long was your hair before? How many inches did you wind up cutting off? Got any pictures we can see? Plan on keeping the style a while or gonna grow it back? Sorry for all the questions, just curious.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic