Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

growing hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tmays08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tmays08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: growing hair
    Posted: January 30 2005 at 8:24pm
I had long hair for three years up until may 04. My mom made me get it cut! Now she says i can grow it back! How long do you think it will take until i can get my hair braided again?

p.s.

My hair grows kinda fast

thx!!!
if at first u dont succed, try, try, again
GoldieLocks92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:03pm
It depends on how long your hair is now and how long you want it to be. Also, do you use shampoo/conditionar with cones and how often do you wash your hair? How good is your diet? Are you taking any medecations? Hair growth may be boosted or decreased by any of these factors.
Hair is BSL+ as of 9/15/05
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:24pm
Just saying hello, Tmays. :) Feel free to click on my link, and into Medusa's Lair. the condition of the hair is dependent on many variables like Goldie stated, and it's important to keep the hair in good condition while it's growing (otherwise it breaks, defeating the purpose of growth)

But for the most part, hair growth is pretty constant at 1/2 inch per month. slightly slower in the winter, slightly faster in the summer.

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2005 at 4:09pm
Hi Tmays, sorry to hear you were forced to cut, but happy for you that you are now free once again to grow long. How long is your hair now, and how fast does it grow? If it's at least shoulder-length, I should think you could make a braid (albeit, a short one). Best wishes for fast regrowth!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic