Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FRINGE-FREAKOUT....HELP!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MandyGurl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MandyGurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FRINGE-FREAKOUT....HELP!!!
    Posted: November 20 2004 at 8:33pm
Hi everyone!

I have a small but REALLY anoying problem that wont stop coming back
i have pretty straight hair, with a small wave so i got my fringe cut and its straight too.
But i dont own a hair straightnerr coz they fck ur hair real bad, and so if i go to bed with wet hair, my fringe is always kinked or deformed in some way
I would really apreciate some different opinions on ways that i could wear my fringe, when its like in the morning. i can pin it back, but that gets s bit boring and because my school had uniforms, my hair is al that seperates me from the other gals.
Please, anyone have any tips on how i could wear my fringe??
THANKS SOO MUCH :)
Amanda
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 12:10am
Probably not what you want to hear, but.... ignore your hair for awhile. Use clippies and other pretty things to adorn yourself. This helps me too when I'm frustrated with hair. I stuff it in a hat or put it in a bun, all day every day for a week. That way it gives me time to "miss" it and love it again.

What DO you do with a fringe besides.. wear it? I'm curious too. Sorry this wasn't much help. I haven't had a fringe for nearly two years.

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 9:09am
If you're not planning on growing your hair long, there's no reason not to get a ceramic straightener and use it as often as you need to.

Some people with wavy or curly hair find that they have to plan to wash or wet their hair down in the morning in order to style it properly.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
korsakovhatt3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korsakovhatt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 1:35am
Here's a quick and easy solution -- hair scarves to cover your fringe.

My user name is WAY too long. Just call me Juliana. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic