Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please help me!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WastedYouth View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WastedYouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help me!!!!!
    Posted: January 02 2005 at 10:24pm
Hey ok I need help!!! I need to know what to use to spike my hair in liberty spikes....I have like shoulder length hair and it's kinda thick...I've already tried using knox gel but it didnt work and it smelt really bad :( anywho I really need some help!!!! so if you know any tricks or a really strond and good gel then please e-mail me!!!!!
badlilgirlie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badlilgirlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 6:10pm
A guy I go to highschool with uses elmer's school glue. he has REALLY long spikes. They stay up allll day.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2005 at 11:01am
I think the key thing to keep in mind..is that the base of the spikes must be well-structured. After you divide your hair, start from the scalp and make sure the gel/glue/etc. is dry before adding more, continuing to the ends.

HTH :)
Anais
nolovenoglory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nolovenoglory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 7:25pm
if your hair is really thick that it gets in the way of spikin get it thinned out just a tad it should help the spiking process so the gel is not overwhelmed with so much hair
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic