Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

short hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dsffa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsffa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: short hair
    Posted: February 14 2005 at 5:53pm
hey i just cut my long beautiful hair...:( which i also dyed from natural blonde to black...now its pretty short (approx. 9 to 10 1/2 inches) i found a hairstyle on buddypic ...and i rele love it!! im already coloring my hair back to blonde but i need help im not rele sure how long this girls hair is (in inches) idk whether to keep growing it out ne ways heres the link can ne one plz make an estimate on how long this girls hair is & if its longer, how long till i achieve this length

http://buddypic.com/profile.php?username=PeRdYkiTTeN915
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2005 at 7:05am
Of course, go to a salon to have your hair dyed back to blonde. It won't be easy to do coming from dyed black.

Her hair looks about 12 inches long to me at the bottom, and the top is cut into shorter layers about mouth length (probably about 7 inches long). Hair grows an average of a half inch a month, so it won't be but a couple months before you can just go to the salon and have them layer the top without cutting any length to acheive this style.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
HeathertheCaptain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeathertheCaptain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2005 at 11:02pm
Man, i seriously want to cut my hair short. Any tips for that? I mean really. ROund face, wavey hair, LOTS of volume...any ideas?
I am in dire need of hair help. I want
to get my hair cut short, and i have a
round face, wavey hair, and its
reeeeeally poofy...any suggestions? Oh,
and i want to hide my big ears!
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2005 at 7:11am
Originally posted by HeathertheCaptain HeathertheCaptain wrote:

Man, i seriously want to cut my hair short. Any tips for that? I mean really. ROund face, wavey hair, LOTS of volume...any ideas?

Is that you in the picture? I don't see a round face, wavy hair, or lots of volume.

Your hair looks rectangular to me. You can get a picture that shows you better by setting the camera on a shelf and using the timer to take the pic.

Cut your hair however you like, and don't worry about it. If you don't like the effect, it'll grow back soon again.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic