Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLove the new message board!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sunflowergirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunflowergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Love the new message board!
    Posted: January 04 2000 at 9:09pm

Hi :)

Love the new message board - it looks really cool! The new blue and white colors are much easier on the eyes and the notify me of responces to my post is a great idea too! Thanks!

Maria :)
hines View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2000 at 9:17pm
Maria,

Thanks for your kind words... Karen & I have been working quite hard to bring new features to The Hair Boutique and this is just the first of many new and exciting features. Sometimes its tough because you don't get the kind of feedback that you need to keep going, but the Hair Boutique community have been very supportive of our efforts and we work hard to thank our visitors for their support.

Jeff.
hines View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2000 at 9:26pm
Thanks for your feedback.
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2000 at 11:29am
THE NEW MESSAGE BOARDS ARE DEFINETELY BETTER
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic