Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Suggestion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tam Mc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tam Mc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggestion
    Posted: March 03 2002 at 10:48pm
I don`t know if this has been discussed before, but I`d like to see a How-To section. The Hair Talk boards are nice, but it takes a long time to sift through all the replies and sometimes you never get an answer to your post. With all the good ideas and suggestions on the hair talk boards, why not create that into a searchable how-to index, maybe even (someday) with pictures or illustrations on how to do it.

By the way, I love the site :)
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2002 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Tam Mc Tam Mc wrote:

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but I'd like to see a How-To section. The Hair Talk boards are nice, but it takes a long time to sift through all the replies and sometimes you never get an answer to your post. With all the good ideas and suggestions on the hair talk boards, why not create that into a searchable how-to index, maybe even (someday) with pictures or illustrations on how to do it.

Have you looked at the over one thousand articles on HairBoutique.com? There are tons of how-to articles with pictures.
Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
Tam Mc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tam Mc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2002 at 1:54am
Originally posted by Jeffrey Hines Jeffrey Hines wrote:

Originally posted by Tam Mc Tam Mc wrote:

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but I'd like to see a How-To section. The Hair Talk boards are nice, but it takes a long time to sift through all the replies and sometimes you never get an answer to your post. With all the good ideas and suggestions on the hair talk boards, why not create that into a searchable how-to index, maybe even (someday) with pictures or illustrations on how to do it.

Have you looked at the over one thousand articles on HairBoutique.com? There are tons of how-to articles with pictures.

Of course I`ve looked into the articles. However, the hair talk boards have a lot more information, but it`s difficult to find posts and replies that pertain to information I`m looking for. I was suggesting that perhaps some of the more popular and/or unique styles posted in the boards be culled into a searchable database that would make it easier to find what you`re looking for.
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2002 at 6:59pm
I agree ....
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic