Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWOW. Karen's Ouidad Interview Is Great

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
terri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WOW. Karen's Ouidad Interview Is Great
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:51am
I could not believe how much information is in there about the shape of curly hair and why it is so fragile and hard to care for.I have been fighting my curly hair for years and have been in tears many times and never understood, until now, why my hair acted like it did.Thank you, thank you, thank you Karen & Ouidad.A very grateful Terri in the humid South.
teRRI
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:51am
Hi Terri,Thanks for the compliments. Ouidad was a real sweetheart. She really does care about helping and has been fighting her curly hair her entire life. I can not tell you how helpful and nice she was too me. She did not try to rush me and let me take as much time as I needed to get as much info as possible on curly hair.I am going to test her products on my hair and I will write up the findings.If someone is fighting curly hair, this woman is the answer to their prayers.Thanks again. :-)Karen> I could not believe how much information> is in there about the shape of curly hair and> why it is so fragile and hard to care for.> I have been fighting my curly hair for years> and have been in tears many times and never understood,> until now, why my hair acted like it did.> Thank you, thank you, thank you Karen &> Ouidad.> A very grateful Terri in the humid South.>>
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Danielle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danielle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:51am
I read the Ouidad interview and it helped a lot. I do have one question though. Does hair vitamins help curly hair in any way?Dani> Hi Terri,> Thanks for the compliments. Ouidad was a> real sweetheart. She really does care about helping> and has been fighting her curly hair her entire> life. I can not tell you how helpful and nice> she was too me. She did not try to rush me and> let me take as much time as I needed to get as> much info as possible on curly hair.> I am going to test her products on my hair> and I will write up the findings.> If someone is fighting curly hair, this woman> is the answer to their prayers.> Thanks again. :-)> Karen
danielle
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:52am
Thanks for the kind words.Ouidad and I did not talk about vitamins, but she did say that you have to feed your hair just like you have to feed your body.My general opinion about hair vitamins is that if your overall body is suffering from poor nutrition your hair will suffer and vitamins will help, but not be the magic bullet.Proper nutrition is important for the hair to be as healthy as possible. Vitamins that are used to supplement a healthy diet are great. Used alone, may only help a little.I could talk about vitamins forever. Bottom line, they will help to a level depending on other factors. The help all kinds of hair...straight, curly, wavy.Karen> I read the Ouidad interview and it helped> a lot. I do have one question though. Does hair> vitamins help curly hair in any way?> Dani
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
chuppa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuppa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:53am
> Thanks for the kind words.> Ouidad and I did not talk about vitamins,> but she did say that you have to feed your hair> just like you have to feed your body.> My general opinion about hair vitamins is> that if your overall body is suffering from poor> nutrition your hair will suffer and vitamins will> help, but not be the magic bullet.> Proper nutrition is important for the hair> to be as healthy as possible. Vitamins that are> used to supplement a healthy diet are great. Used> alone, may only help a little.> I could talk about vitamins forever. Bottom> line, they will help to a level depending on other> factors. The help all kinds of hair...straight,> curly, wavy.> Karen
chuppa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuppa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:53am
Hi, I've read all these great responses on Karen's Ouidad interview,but I would like to read the original interview and find out what everyone is talking about. I read in someones response it was posted on July 14, I can't find it help, thanks.
chuppa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Sorry somehow I posted Karen's message again but with my name, I am new and I didn't know what I was doing. I hit stop but it still went through,sorry>
The Hair Boutique View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Hair Boutique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:53am
chuppaGo to the main page of this site at the link below...Jeff.Related Link:The Hair Boutique
Cassidy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:53am
Actually, I have read interviews with Ouidad from the past and I must say that Karen's is probably one of the most thorough and well written interviews I have seen. So Karen, are you a journalism major or did you have a ghost writer? :-) Of course I mean that with the hightest compliment.Cassidy> chuppa> Go to the main page of this site at the link> below...> Jeff.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic