Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKaren

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mic View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karen
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:31am
I wanted to thank you for all your help. Even though I'm a guy, you were quite willing to help me with my questions dealing with headbands and with the redhead picture in March of 1998. Is that a style you designed? I took you advice, I experimented with it. It is a very beautiful style. Thank you Karen for the step by step procedure. I'm afraid I've become an avid fan of the Hair Boutique. It is so refreshing to find someone who is so excellent in giving advice. I didn't use a glitter headband, but I did use a tortoiseshell side comb in the back under the curls (under the pony). I like the single prong side combs, but they are so hard to find. The hardest thing (if that is hard) is placing the bobbi pins in for each curl. Thank you again. I'm sitting here with a ponytail in and a plastic headband ( a look of the 1960's). I wonder if that style will ever come back in. I will continually watch your pages including the gallery (some of the updo are so beautiful)and hope that I can call on you again. You are one in a million and a true lady.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:33am
Hi Mic,The first time I tried to post a response Hair Talk locked up so I decided to wait and try again. :-)Thank you for your kind words. I am so glad you are having fun with your hair experimenting. That is the best way....in my opinion....to enjoy your hair.I did not design the style in question but I do admire it and I have done it on my hair.I am so glad you are an avid fan of HB. We love it when people are getting good stuff from the site. It makes all the work and time we invest into HB seem worthwhile.It doesn't matter if you are a guy Mic. Everyone is welcome at Hair Boutique.Thanks for taking the time to post this nice message. You have no idea how many people will send email complaining about things but a lot less will stop and tell us what they like. So this means a lot.Have a great weekend.Best wishes,Karen> I wanted to thank you for all your help. Even though> I'm a guy, you were quite willing to help me with my> questions dealing with headbands and with the redhead> picture in March of 1998. Is that a style you> designed? I took you advice, I experimented with it.> It is a very beautiful style. Thank you Karen for the> step by step procedure. I'm afraid I've become an avid> fan of the Hair Boutique. It is so refreshing to find> someone who is so excellent in giving advice. I didn't> use a glitter headband, but I did use a tortoiseshell> side comb in the back under the curls (under the> pony). I like the single prong side combs, but they> are so hard to find. The hardest thing (if that is> hard) is placing the bobbi pins in for each curl.> Thank you again. I'm sitting here with a ponytail in> and a plastic headband ( a look of the 1960's). I> wonder if that style will ever come back in. I will> continually watch your pages including the gallery> (some of the updo are so beautiful)and hope that I can> call on you again. You are one in a million and a true> lady.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic