Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKemi products& SUmmit's Liv

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
9lives View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9lives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kemi products& SUmmit's Liv
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:38am
What are your opinions on the Kemi products. I went to the website, and they say that they are all natural, no lathering agents in the shampoo. They also said that the oil was best for the hair.Also, my sister is recommending the Liv by summit to me for my natural hair. WHat do you think of this? SHe uses it on her hair, and has grown out her natural hair alot in the past 6 months.
jennifer j View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennifer j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:38am
> What are your opinions on the Kemi products. I went to> the website, and they say that they are all natural,> no lathering agents in the shampoo. They also said> that the oil was best for the hair.Could you post the website address please? I would search for "Kemi" but I think I'd mostly get tributed to the recently departed Kemi of Kemistry and Storm.-jj
9lives View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9lives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:38am
> nm
Racquel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Racquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:38am
n.m.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic