Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLadies, I've always wondered about...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mickey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ladies, I've always wondered about...
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:59am
I find it very alluring when women wear a style (usually a chin-length bob) that allow their hair to occasionally swing forward across their face, covering at least one of their eyes. Other men seem to find this exciting as well. Are women aware of this and do any of you take advantage of this?
Kelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:59am
I have long hair with a side part so I wear that style all the time, but it's not always on purpose ;)I find it very alluring when women wear a style(usually a chin-length bob) that allow their hair tooccasionally swing forward across their face, coveringat least one of their eyes. Other men seem to findthis exciting as well. Are women aware of this and doany of you take advantage of this?
The present is the past tomorrow. :)
Miss Hair View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:00am
i have shortish blonde hair, with long bangs parted to the side-- i admit i style my hair so that its always in my face. i guess some women are born knowing that it drives men crazy.. ive always thought that.. hehe :)Miss Hair
Lady Godiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Godiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:00am
Yeah, I've done this a lot. It's just plain fun, the way you guys get weak in the knees when this happens. My hair is very long, and my bangs are now down to my chin, so they fall in my face a lot. This male reaction is so remarkable that it's tempting to keep my bangs at this length. I've heard other women remark the same thing.Jennifer Eve :-)
Avatar: Lady Godiva by John Collier, 1898

1a F iii hair type
74" to the floor
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic