Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwhats your list

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: whats your list
    Posted: September 17 2004 at 8:51am
lil cardinal thanks for advise about brushing from the side i have being doing it all day cant see it write away but im sure its changing my pattern,also im sticking with murrys its thick enough to hold me hair all day,but i see you like rap always repin diplomats thats kool i think they got a fly style.NOW LISTEN TO ME YOUNGBUCK FROM A OLDHEAD LYRICIST PERSPECTIVE IM GOING TO TELL YOU WHO HAS IT ON LOCK DOWN FOREVER,BIGGIE,TUPAC,JIGGA,NAS,MOS DEF,COMMON AND T.I THATS MY DREAMTEAM THESE CATS IS WHAT WE CALL LYRICIST IF YOU DISAGREE,BRING YOUR LIST MY TEAM ALREADY WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP. BE KOOL LIL CARD
We climb together on this site!
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 9:06am
TI you cannot be serious he is just trash.
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 9:08am
Biggie,Tupac,50 cent,Lloyd banks,and jay-z
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 9:08am
Thats the 5 best rappers right there.
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 9:11am
0 and I forgot my man Fabolous. so make that 6 people.
Dream Team Website

GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 12:12pm
how you gon put any g-unit members u serious dog?
the proper list should be biggie pac nas jigga methodman pun scarface kurupt ghostface rakim big l
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 12:32pm
lloyd is pretty coo but not 50....50 is wack...lil wayne is tight...talib kewli...jada kiss...and some other folks
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
Wave King of Kentucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 12:43pm
Yall are all wrong the best rappers ever are.
1. Pac
2. Big
3. Hov
4. Nas
5. Run DMC they started the game give them some love without them there would be no hip-hop!!!
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Wave King of Kentucky Wave King of Kentucky wrote:

Yall are all wrong the best rappers ever are.
1. Pac
2. Big
3. Hov
4. Nas
5. Run DMC they started the game give them some love without them there would be no hip-hop!!!
True Dat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 12:48pm
Lloyd, 50 cent, Jada, Lil Wanye, Fab, all those rappers are very good but they are new to the game compard to the people in my list they have not accomplished all the things that the rappers in my list have accomplished. Pac alone will set anybody yall named straight, and thats real talk my niggas!! Lloyd Banks has not been in the game for 3 yet and you say he is one of the best rappers of all time? Please man Nas has been in the game forever.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 12:57pm
I like Tupac the best out of all of the single rappers.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 1:00pm
Yea Pac is the best hands down.
D double E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 1:26pm
It's all about Vanilla ice
Keep on brushing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 1:27pm
Nah its all about Techno dogg
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 1:35pm
im going to stick with biggie as the best of all time hand down you cats no that was the best summer you ever had in your life, when one more chance came out also,dont forget this remember back in the day when niggas had waves gazelle shades and corn braids BIGGIE HAD 360 HE PROBALLY BRUSHED HIS HAIR BETWEEN SHOWS
We climb together on this site!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 2:35pm
Cbum Biggie did not have waves he is the 2nd best rapper pac put out alot my cds than he did. You should read up on pac he is by far the greatest rapper of all time.
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 2:36pm
1.Eminem
2. Twista

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 2:43pm
They are very good Twista in there own way when there time in the rap game is up they will be one of the best rappers that ever got into the game.
CJay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 5:44pm
best "lyrically" no particular order
1. pac
2.common
3. jay
4. biggie
5.nasir jones

Honorable mention
1. mos def
2.quest love
3. big l
Dream Team Website
http://community.webshots.com/user/kingcam

LauperAL View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauperAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 6:00pm
Goes like this
1.Rakim
2.Pac
3.Biggie
4. Immortal Technique
5. Nas

Outside the top 5:
1.Cormega
2.Jay-z
3.mos def
4.Talib Kweili
5. Chino XL