Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My head keeps itching,is that why Im losing pieces of it?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy head keeps itching,is that why Im losing pieces of it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My head keeps itching,is that why Im losing pieces of it?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:57am
Hi as of late my head keeps itching alot like in the areas where i have my hair parted it itches for some reason even though i was my hair everyday,ive enver noticed this problem before is this possibly why ive noticed pieces of hair fallingout everyday?They are jsut one piece at a time but i reach in my hair andand when i bring my hand out theres a piece in my hand i have no family baldness is this itching and the fact ive noticed hair falling out possibly meaning Im losing my hair?
Leslie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:57am
> Hi as of late my head keeps itching alot like in the> areas where i have my hair parted it itches for some> reason even though i was my hair everyday,ive enver> noticed this problem before is this possibly why ive> noticed pieces of hair fallingout everyday?They are> jsut one piece at a time but i reach in my hair andand> when i bring my hand out theres a piece in my hand i> have no family baldness is this itching and the fact> ive noticed hair falling out possibly meaning Im> losing my hair?
Leslie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:57am
> Hi as of late my head keeps itching alot like inthe> areas where i have my hair parted it itches forsome> reason even though i was my hair everyday,iveenver> noticed this problem before is this possibly whyive> noticed pieces of hair fallingout everyday?Theyare> jsut one piece at a time but i reach in my hairandand> when i bring my hand out theres a piece in my handi> have no family baldness is this itching and thefact> ive noticed hair falling out possibly meaning Im> losing my hair?Have you checked for lice?
Maria View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:57am
Hi Mike :)First of all, try not to worry that the itching and hair falling out could mean you're losing your hair. I'm not a doctor or dermatologist, but there could be a variety of reasons for the itching and the individual strands falling out. For instance, it could be simply a case of dandruff either due to the cold dry winter weather or reaction to a new hair product you recently tried. It could also be an annoying condition which I'm prone to called folliculitis which is an infection of the hair follicles (Symtons include little red sores that look like pimples at the hair root and tremendous itch. If you see the little red sores, whatever you do, try not to itch them because it's an infection, can spread, and one of the symptons of this condition can be to lose the hairs with the infection. You will need to go see your doctor who will prescribe lovely antibiotics and lotion.). Yes, it can even be lice. The best thing you can do is go visit your doctor and have him/her take a look at it. Good luck!! Let us know what happens, okay?MariaRelated Link:Maria In Mass
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic