Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Almost There!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Almost There!!!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:53pm
I ended up doing my written test tuesday instead of my practical, the teacher had to leave for a doctors appt. I was extremely nervous but guess what!!!!I MADE A 99 OUT OF 100 ON MY WRITTEN TEST!!!Talk about being psyched. I'll keep everyone posted when I take my practical.Bye the way Karen, I talked to the school owner and we can use the name and take pictures. I already have some great pics and I'm going to try to get one of our mock practical! I'll keep you updatedTHANKS FOR THE PRAYERS AND PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING! ONLY 10 MORE WEEKS TILL I'M OUT OF SCHOOL!!!(YES, I'M COUNTING)
Angel
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:53pm
Angel,Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you. Jeff says congrats as well.We are so excited for you. I am also excited about the school and the photos. I think it will be a great piece.Here is a big hug from me. :-)Karen> I ended up doing my written test tuesday instead of my> practical, the teacher had to leave for a doctors> appt. I was extremely nervous but guess what!!!!> I MADE A 99 OUT OF 100 ON MY WRITTEN TEST!!!> Talk about being psyched. I'll keep everyone posted> when I take my practical.> Bye the way Karen, I talked to the school owner and we> can use the name and take pictures. I already have> some great pics and I'm going to try to get one of our> mock practical! I'll keep you updated> THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS AND PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING!> ONLY 10 MORE WEEKS TILL I'M OUT OF SCHOOL!!!(YES, I'M> COUNTING)
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic