Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Don't be fooled

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Consumer Advocate View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Consumer Advocate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Don't be fooled
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:55pm
Boycott shampoo -- demand REAL poo!
Jonveair View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonveair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:55pm
> Boycott shampoo -- demand REAL poo!What shampoo are you boycotting??? What is "real poo"?This is a weird and time wasting post with no information about anything. It seems the majority of people here I something important to say, however, this is not you...whoever you are!!!Jonveair
Tina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
> What shampoo are you boycotting??? What is "real> poo"?> This is a weird and time wasting post with no> information about anything. It seems the majority of> people here I something important to say, however,> this is not you...whoever you are!!!> JonveairThis person could be talking about all shampoo..i have found that most all shampoos and toothpastes have sodium laureth sulfate in the and many people do not know that the product is a cleaning agent that is used to clean factory floors and ect with the companys have been calles and have admitted they know what it is but they had to have that to make the bubbling effect maybe the guy is saying go to a healthfood store and get real shampoo? Thats just my theory on it :-)
that is a hair DON'T
aj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
Hey You All,Perhaps it's a joke. Get it -- SHAM poo. Shampoo is a sham. Get real poo, not SHAM poo.AJ
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic