Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cut hair to get a style?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cut hair to get a style?
    Posted: April 29 2002 at 3:27pm
I just stumbled onto this site. Maybe you all can offer me your opinion.

The question is: Should I cut 4 inches off of my hair?

My short-term goal: Some sort of style

My long-term goal: Has been to have long hair but I encounter one problem after another

The story kept as short as possible: My hair has been overpermed and had long layers cut into it. They look bad because the perm didn`t take so great on the bottom and there appears to be a step from where the hair is a bit wavier on top and where it is straighter on the bottom. Plus, I think my hair was too thin for this much layering. It is currently shorter in the front (a little below chin) and longer in the back ( ~3 or 4 inches below my neck line)

I wonder if I cut it up to the upper most layer and get it just as long in the front as in the back if it will look like I have more style. Also will this help the perm look a little fresher?

I would do it in a heartbeat if I haven`t been so determined to grow my hair. But I think it doesn`t look so great. But cutting it is no guarantee it will look much better.

I could go on and on, so I better stop.

HELP!
Steve View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2002 at 11:45am
Hi, my name is Steve and I am a hairstylist. I would love to help you. You can email me at modelsteve@hotmail.com Lets talk more about this. Also, if you have any pictures that would really help.
Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic