Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedfreezing your waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
bert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: freezing your waves
    Posted: September 27 2004 at 7:33pm
I know this might be a dumb question, but to me it is trial and error. Can you "freeze" hold your waves by putting ice on your hair for long periods of time? I know that ice numbs and can potentially stop blood flow,so i was wondering if that effect can be applied to waves. I am basically saying can it help hold your waves by"freezing them.
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2004 at 7:38pm
LOL....FUQN DUMB AS HELL...YOU MIGHT AS WELL NOT COME BACK 2 DA FORUMS....THATS LIKE PUTTING WATER ON YOUR HEAD...WHICH ALL OF US DO....LOL(DAMN)
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2004 at 7:39pm
OMG YES ITS A DUMB QUESTION.. ITS A BANNABLE QUESTION @ DAT ROFL CUZ ITS SO STUPID.
bert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2004 at 7:43pm
their always has to be someone to ask the dumb question here and there lol. I not saying with water, I'm saying with a couple of ice cubes
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2004 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by bert bert wrote:

their always has to be someone to ask the dumb question here and there lol. I not saying with water, I'm saying with a couple of ice cubes

hahaha ;) ya but lmfao @ dis question... are u in any slow classes?
bert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2004 at 7:58pm
lol naw dog, their almost all AP[advance placement] but my knowledge in hair isn't as vast as my book knowledge. So I cant try to freeze and hold my waves?
KeepEmCluckiN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeepEmCluckiN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2004 at 8:00pm
LmAO wow, thats something I never thought I would hair.(Get it Hair-Hear ?) Whateva

Umm but I really doubt freezing your hair will help your waves.And im sure you can't do it with a couple of ice cubes.That just sounds like a ghetto way of washing your hair.
They call me Mr., Pleasebelieveit, believe it please
I put the pump in ya mouth, and help you breath with ease
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2004 at 8:07pm
you can freeze your waves using spritz
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2004 at 8:08pm
ICE CUBE=WATER....OK...H20=H20.....SOLID-LIQUID....NICCA DID U TAKE SCIENCE
bert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2004 at 8:55pm
^ frozen liquid doesn't always has the same results of just liquid. when s liquid is frozen the molecules are much more in a tighter group, liquid molecules are much looser that's why liquid can be poured in a cup or be frozen in any shape.

this ain't science talk tho, so is spritz like moose, does it last long?
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2004 at 9:15pm
no, it lasts 3-4 days
Blackthon Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackthon Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 6:55am
or maybe you could put your head in the freezer for 10 mins
" I Wont Stop Till I Get Girls Swimmin'
In My Hair...." Blackthon
D double E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 11:17am
LOL,why would you want to freeze your waves anyway?
Keep on brushing
Tsunami de Cabeza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tsunami de Cabeza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 12:19pm
prolly woudl'nt matter anyway, wouldn't that water melt after a couple of minutes?
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 12:22pm
Man i can picture a fool tryin this method out, and freezing his skull to the point he gotta go to the hospital from brain freeze. man i hope the 360 forum dont get sued for this shi* LOL.
saiyansnake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saiyansnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 1:33pm
Damn mayne what the hell is you smoking on dude.
you must think n!ggaz is sub zero.

Blingin' outta controlPuff Puff

MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 1:42pm
Lol saiyan topic just crackin me the hell up dogg.
saiyansnake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saiyansnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 3:57pm
damn right playa.
Blingin' outta controlPuff Puff

emulov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emulov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 9:48pm
are you trying to hold your hair in place? if so get a pomade or somethin
KimboKing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KimboKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2004 at 1:29am
I think I'll become Mr. Science and end this topic

1. If you ever could get your hair down any where near a freezing temperature you would risk damaging your hair. Remember the very base of your hair is living tissue
2. Once you move the ice cubes away from your head. Your hair would begin to warm from your body heat.

The only thing cold is good for is a sore head from brushing too much.
You'll have a better chance with this than that free IPod program. bmail me if you want the obvious trick to it.
http://www.surveysavvy.com/?id=1747316
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic