Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLouisville

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cow-a-bunga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cow-a-bunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Louisville
    Posted: October 04 2004 at 5:04pm
'Louisville is like a small harlem...people r shot everyday' cmon man wat are u talkin bout harlem isnt even a city the **** is a small ass neighborhood about 40 blocks or so and what gives the idea people get shot everyday that sounded very lame
Why wave tomorrow when you can
wave today
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2004 at 5:11pm
wut exaclty is the point of this thread, and why are you saying this when that topic was like 2 months ago??
dmass316 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmass316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2004 at 5:35pm
LOL yaw funny and this thread is pointless.
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net
D UNDISPUTED DEEPNESS DMASS360

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cow-a-bunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2004 at 5:42pm
iono i was bored haha
wave today
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2004 at 7:12pm
ne way...Louisville is my soul...plus our football team is undefeated
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2004 at 7:42pm
lol this guy is all late
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
rashad123us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rashad123us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2004 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by cow-a-bunga cow-a-bunga wrote:

'Louisville is like a small harlem...people r shot everyday' cmon man wat are u talkin bout harlem isnt even a city the **** is a small ass neighborhood about 40 blocks or so and what gives the idea people get shot everyday that sounded very lame

People arent shot everyday in Harlem. Ignorance is bliss*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cow-a-bunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2004 at 8:10pm
Ignorance is bliss people dont get shot EVERYDAY but i do see a gun go off everyday
wave today
imhotep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imhotep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2004 at 8:47pm
We'll see how UofL does against Miami
"Politics is born of societal conflict." - Hanes Walton Jr.

Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2004 at 9:01pm
AND U FROM lOUISVILLE....HELL NA DATS 3
rashad123us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rashad123us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2004 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by cow-a-bunga cow-a-bunga wrote:

Ignorance is bliss people dont get shot EVERYDAY but i do see a gun go off everyday

You must live in Iraq
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2004 at 9:08pm
DAT WUTS REALLY GOOD.
imhotep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imhotep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2004 at 9:16pm
yep...i go to UofL...i hope they finish the season strong. Shealton going to run 100+ against Miami.

jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2004 at 9:18pm
hey card is the vill racist...like do yall got racist cops n stuff cuz where im at its drama err day...
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cow-a-bunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2004 at 9:44pm
na i dont live in irag nut its taliban niggas over here
wave today
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 8:12am
I know that out of 50 homicides this year for the police alone....47 were black men under the age of 18....fuq'd up ain't it....I went to skool wit 3 of them
imhotep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imhotep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 7:34pm
they shot a black man who was hand cuffed...the cops said the guy that was hand cuffed had a box cutter and threaten their lives...oh yeah his hands were hand cuffed behind his back...two cops...one (black)guy hand cuffed...
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 7:42pm
correction they shot him in the head SEVERAL TIMES after handuffing him(the boxcutter was in his back pocket, the man's name was James Taylor he was 65 years old.....thats why I ate the police
imhotep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imhotep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 9:56pm
most recently the courts let a policeman go that shot a black man(high school kid) in the back during a drug bust(where the policeman broke protocol and rules). Pretty much the cops can shot you if your black and they feel in danger...i'm going to go ahead and get my last will and testiment written just in case I get pulled over for a speeding ticket.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic