Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Information

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Taveau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taveau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Information
    Posted: January 04 2004 at 12:04pm
Hello,

I used to have long hair.

Then anexoria took its awful grip and with it my hair plus other options in my life.
I keep thinking if I could just have long hair again I would feel better.
This depression is terrible.
Sorry for going on and on. I need some information on where to go in Minneapolis or Madison.

I live in a small town in Wisconsin so these places would be possible. I just need information and lots of help!
Thank you

Taveau
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2004 at 1:20pm
If you are still dealing with the anorexia - get help with it first! My daughter, when she was in High school, went through the anorexia and was losing hair and was told that she needed to grip on that first. Let us know how it goes! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
tonyestarrtraxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyestarrtraxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2004 at 4:32pm
My family owns Sunny's Beauty Supply in Minneapoils. It is the best place to go for hair! IT's about 5 minutes from Uptown and they have great rates. I also do hair infusions which is a strand by strand method of weaving and works best for people with thinning hair who want more fullness and length. I do a great job and you could buy the hair at Sunny's and I could do your hair there on that very same day so you would only have to make one trip. Currently i am in atlanta but i will be back up there shortly. Call me at (404) 421-0715. My name is Tonye. My website is www.starrtraxx.com/fusions.htm.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic