Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP ME!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amber View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP ME!!!!
    Posted: January 13 2004 at 1:30pm
I am interested in getting hair extension and I live in Dallas Texas and surprisingly there are not too many people that do extension in Dallas. I have found two people that both gave me different price quotes and I am thinking of going with this one lady. She quoted me 1000 for 5 bundles of hair. I have very thick hair and its kinda wavy. I also have a million different layers (growing out from short spiky hair cut) and want longer layers added in so I can wear ponytails and things like that. The only process that I have found in Dallas is Great Lenghts and now after reading this board I just don’t know if that is what I want to do. I know that everyone has their own opinion on everything but can a registered extension stylist help me. If there are any stylist in the TEXAS area that can do my extension for 1000 or less let me know either by reply or emailing me? I really want this for myself and am willing to do what it takes for my hair not to look cheaply done. I would love to have anyones advice.
I have also read up on the Rochelle Welch hair clip ins…..whats your opinion on these?
Please help me!?!?!?!?! AMBER
Loliya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loliya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2004 at 11:12pm
I do hair extensions and I agree, you should stay away from Great Lenghts. I have a couple different techniques that I do that are completely non-damaging. You can email me or call me at 480-206-0052 for more info.
Loliya
TKJanke View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TKJanke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2004 at 10:45pm
Hi Amber,

I have a great extentionist in the Round Rock area (just North of Austin.) Her website is www.austinhairreplacement.com and her number is 512-989-2211.
I've had extensions off and on for the past 5 years. I like them for added length and fullness, as I have thin, straight hair that doesn't grow very fast.
I've used the same hair tracts for the entire time - hand sewn wefts from a company out of Florida that are sewn to small braids that circle my head from one side of my head to the other. (She is also trained and does the Eurolock and various glue-i9n methods.)
I did purchase one new set of wefts last year, but they have a some curl to them, which I do not like, so I don't use them. I'll be ordering another set- straight, and customized with the coloring of my hair as it is now- with golden highlights in the natural auburn.
The wefts I have are real hair and unless I tell someone, they have no clue that I have extensions in my hair. I never had the glue in or Eurolocks, but I do HIGHLY reccommend the sew-in method of extensions and Stormy McCowen, my extensionist.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.
BUFFI View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BUFFI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2004 at 11:09pm
PLEASE DO NOT SPEND THAT ON HAIR EXTENSIONS.I AM A HAIR DRESSER IN TN.EACH BUNDLE OF CINDRELLA HAIR IS ONLY 35 DOLLARS.IF IT IS THE SAME TYPE WE DO.LOOK IN TO IT BEFORE YOU SPEND MONEY LIKE THAT.I HOPE I HELPED.GO TO THERE WEB SITE AND LOOK.GOOD LUCK.ALSO I HAVE THIN HAIR AND LOOOOVVVEEEEDDDDD THE EXTENSIONS.THEY DID SLIDE OUT THOUGH.BUT LUCKILY I HAD THE MACHINE TO REPLACE THEM.BYE
cait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2004 at 1:16am
i have Hairlocs and i Love love love them!
check out my gal-
www.hairlocs.info
she is great at what she does, is honest and reasonable-
remember- you get what u pay for too!
Smile, it makes your heart happy......
geongeon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geongeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2004 at 9:57am
Hello, just so you know Redsalonsource.com has the Balmain Hair extensions that use a carotein wax bond with the Human hair. It will last about 4 months and does not damage the hair.
Check it out.
Also they have a list of certified hair extension artist around the country that have been trained in the Balmain extension method.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic