Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

best hair extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shannicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best hair extensions
    Posted: February 18 2004 at 4:36pm
I'm looking to get extensions, but am very nervous about getting the wrong kind that will damage my hair. who could recommend the safest technique?? Also if you know of anyone in the DFW-Plano area please recommend.
Swirlzz22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swirlzz22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2004 at 6:36pm
bonding, is very good, and does not mess up your real hair if you take care of it.. had it done twice now and love it..im a hairstylist from Ma. any ??? ask me, thanks
shannicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2004 at 10:32am
so how much is bonding, and is that strand by strand?
giuseppe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giuseppe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2004 at 10:35pm
great lenghts is the bast methold of bonded hair extentions, but i have been working with another companys product called socap and im impressed with the results,my name is giuseppe and i have been doing hair extentions for the past 8 years and do an average of 3 to 5 full heads a week, i charge anywhere between 650 to 2500 so make sure you know that facts, are they going to use remi or silky straight?the difference is that remi still contains the cuticle intact and most chinese or weaving hair is stripped of its cuticle and will tangle sometimes the first week to a month, if you go with a better line of hair, you will see the tangles from 6 months and so forth, depending the honesty of the stylist,feel free to contact me if you have other questions.
g
thanks,it was nice of you to write
Image Makers-Eurolocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Image Makers-Eurolocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2004 at 1:10am
Hi there,
Eurolocs is the solution for the clients who are sick and tired of glue and messy extensions. I've been using Eurolocs extensions for 2 yrs now and the clients are loving it. No wax- no weave- no glue -no mess-no damage. If you require just body, a bundle of 50 will suffice and it will cost you initially $300. then $70. an hour for a refitting in 3 months.
If you reguire lets say extra 4 to 6 inch and body it will cost for 2 bundles of 50, $600, hc included. and again $70. an hr for refitting in 3 months. If you require longer 20inches to 24inches - waistline there is an added charge for extra length. They are easy to put on and they stay on and are easy to remove. All other services are extra. Please call if your interested. 203-263-4713 Woodbury, Ct. Tues and Wenesday and 203-597-9079 Waterbury, Ct.
clinsay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clinsay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2004 at 2:53pm
I was just wondering if you ever did end up getting extensions? I have shoulder length brown with blonde highlighted hair. I recently had to cut my hair this short b/c it is so thin that it just won't grow. I was devastated and am looking into extensions. But I do not want to lose any hair b/c I don't have much to begin with and I do not want to damage my hair at all. Please let me know if you have any advice...thanks!!!!!
geongeon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geongeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2004 at 2:45pm
Has anyone tried the Balmain Hair extensions? I have and absolutely love them. I had 80 strands put in and can't believe how great they look. I tell you the hair cut after is so important because that determines whether they look like your hair or not. There is a cutting technique called intregrated layering that Rossedward.com does and if you want to find the Balmain extensions which seem to be shinner than the others I've seen go to redsalonsource.com.
Hanh View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2004 at 11:46pm
Hi,
I'm so glad you asked about the DFW area. As a hairstylist of 10 years, my research of all the different extension companies brought me to currently investing into So.Cap.Extensions. I fell in love with the system for many reasons: best selections in colors & textures, the best 100% cuticle aligned human hair, bond that is made up of a keratin protein polymer, jewels and even feathers. To top that, going to the International Beauty Show in New York last April proved it. The So.Cap. booth was swamped which upset it's competition. Hairstylist and hair junkies, alike, are always searching for better and best. Please feel free to contact me via email or phone 1-888-460-3031 to find extensionists in your area.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic