Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Great Lengths colors?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great Lengths colors?
    Posted: January 23 2005 at 7:59pm
Does anyone here have a Great lengths color ring? I have a client who wants me to match her last set of extensions, which were GL colors #29, 30, and 31. Does GL use the same color-number system as Hairpiece.com or His and Her? And if not, can anyone tell me the Hairpiece/H&H color equivalents for GL 29, 30, and 31? I know their actual coloring process is different; I just need to know the matching shades for those numbers.

(And hi, I'm new here. I'm on Quinnster's board as well, so if I know you from there, 'sup!)

-Rae
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 8:07pm
hey girl! Welcome!
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 9:04pm
Welcome, Rae! It's good to see you here (I'm hair******s666 on Quinn's, by the way). :)
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 9:41pm
GLs actually has a color ring on its website, if that helps. Go to http://www.greatlengths.net/gl_www/home.php?idioma=ingles
(under products, extensions) and click on the color ring. Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic