Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedQuestion About Cutting Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
305 D-Boy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305 D-Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question About Cutting Hair
    Posted: October 15 2004 at 10:01pm
aiight i was growin my hair out but i was thinkin bout cuttin my hair...being latino my hairs naturally wavy when it gets longer (its around 2 or 2 1/2 inches long right now) if i got a 5 all around cutting it with the grain, would the waves still stay there or would they go away anyways? cuz when i cut it short my hair stands up a lil...but i noticed da otha day some otha hispanic nigga had wavy hair like me and the barber wuz like "yo u want me to cut it with the grain so yo waves'll stay?" and buddy said yea and when he was done the waves was still there...

so my question is if i cut it with the grain would my waves remain intact?

also if it helps any my waves are thick and wide, they aint skinny and real repetitive (for lack of a better word) like yall black people is...cuz yall black folks got some tight ass skinny & short waves, but since im hispanic mines are thick and wide as hell...

also is there anyway to make em more defined at this long? cuz wearing a wave cap is pointless while my hairs this long....
salamito140 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salamito140 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2004 at 10:30pm
yeah im hispanic too im dominican my hair isnt that long i have like 2 or 3 weeks without a hair cut maybe a bit more and i still dont really have waves today was my 8th day in the process and some waves are startin to come out i wanna know if i cut it too wat should i do also good question
Jose AkA Tito
6ft 1 170 lbs
Basketball Player
40 inch vertical leap
Dominican Born in New York
Trying to get waves
I WANNA B SPINNING

http://community.webshots.com/user/salamito140
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2004 at 11:13pm
THEY SHOULD
305 D-Boy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305 D-Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2004 at 8:32pm
yea yea thanks for the help yall...

to the dominican nigga: lol we prolly got diff. types of hair since u dominican...im half honduran half guatemalan so itll prolly be easier for you to get waves than me since mines prolly straighter than yours...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic