Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOff-Topic-Car Accident

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Off-Topic-Car Accident
    Posted: October 16 2004 at 2:49pm
You wake up from a car accident, and it is now 2009.
You go home and turn on your pc.
You go to talk.hairboutique.com ..aka men's 360 waves , and enter the site

What do you see? {in detail}

rofl.. ;) way off topic but wth.
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2004 at 2:52pm
i see all the yungins in the wave game tryin 2 get they ish hooked up cuz they see how all the dreamteam members made it as extras in the rap videos...waves are really big...the forum is crowded...jeremy is still around talkin nonsense cuz he still aint got no waves and twista goes bald due 2 a wave experiment gone bad....
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2004 at 2:56pm
awww, hell naw! i aint da one expertmenting with pomades and kits and whatever lol. I see the dreamteam members (if the team is still around.. ;) who gonna donate and pay for the yearly domain price of $8.88, ehehehehand i pray we get to keep the free host im using.. or we gonna b back on dreamteamz.rocks.it wid pop up ads rofl.. or dreamteam360.net gonna have 100 pop ups when u open it and the furture pop up blockers wont b able to block it.) with braids or sumthin and sum with low cuts no waves. and acouple with nappy ass waves wid afros. (yes, afro waves)

If u seen the chapelle show.. the one about the internet.. rofl its gonna b lik dat over here..

dreamteam- Whos got the juice now? Whos taking ova the site, beeyotaches! We gotta train the noobs! ;) We need a new twista, young l, cashflow, datfatmack, jarrel, bulz, newer,bx, ect all!
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2004 at 9:29pm
I SEE JEREMY WIT UPDATE PICS, AND STILL NO WAVES....LOL

I SEE SOMEONE HAS STARTED A DREAMTEAM OF HIS OWN, AND BOTH TEAM BE GOIN HEAD 2 HEAD AT EACH OTHER.....

CHESSBUM IS STILL HERE.....BXRIVERYOUNG FINALLY MADE HIS COMEBACK AFTER YEARS OF...WHO KNOWS WUT..

CASHFLOW ACTUALLY HAS UPDATE PICS EVERY 2 WEEKS

THE ORIGINAL DREAMTEAM IS LIKE 50 DEEP AFTER SEVERAL REQUEST TO JOIN....AND TWISTA GOT HIS HANDS FULL WIT UPDATES AND SHYT LIKE DAT,LOL
O 514 GUTTA [O5G] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O 514 GUTTA [O5G] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 2:16am
first of all im in the nba lol! i see our waves going like 3Dmotion, all the young ones look at us like legends,our brushes are on ebay for like 1 million dollars,lol! all the young people have no idea who B.I.G and tupac are.lmao!!!
hard brush
dax wave and groom
brush till you get dizzy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic