Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how good are glue guns from e-bay?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how good are glue guns from e-bay?
    Posted: March 07 2005 at 3:24pm
I've been browsing e-bay for hair supplies etc....and I came across a connect-2 gun for applying extensions...the seller also sells the honey stix....how good do u think it'd be?

xx
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
Amanda8beech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 4:36am
Hi there chick, I live in the UK and have had a gun from Connect-2-Hair and the glue sticks. Although they are not on par with the ones the professionals use, they are fine for the price, they work just as good xx
AfroPuffs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfroPuffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 6:45am
I bought my glue gun at walmart for like four bucks.

ccross6032 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccross6032 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 9:31am
ugh - i ordere d a glue gun from ebay meant for hair extensions and paid about $20; it is exactly like the glue gun my mom uses for her craft projects that she got for around $4 also.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic