Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

plastik hair order had to be cancelled!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aliceinwonderbread View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aliceinwonderbread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: plastik hair order had to be cancelled!
    Posted: March 08 2005 at 12:40pm
So I take the hints from this board and fall madly in love with the PH dreaming and hopping that plastik hair looks and feels almost like human etc....me being the weave dutchess of New York go and order the hair in the wefts.....I select my colors that really darkest black blue color one in 50 mm curl and one in 28 and a order of a mix of browns and blonds for high lights......I order 3, 5 meter lengths ( I know lots and lots of hair ) and a few of those cute wrist thingies....total cost $306. After reading what Sara had to say about having wefts in stock I go ahead and order. come to find the wefts are not in stock in very many colors and will take a few weeks 4 or so to get made and shipped to me etc not good for me as I wanted to wait no more then lets say 2 to 2 and a half (three max) weeks. going thru maybe 3 emails with sara realized that i could not use the hair without the wefts cause i have thin hair (thanks to my mother) so the order has to be cancelled. go to payal and sara refunded only $279 and there was some weirdo charge of $11.60 cents billed as fees....take a look...I was jacked almost 40 dollars!!! Im on the phone with paypal to find out what gives! I also emailed sara to see whats going on cause there is no cancellation fee according to the site etc......

I'm having such a bad time at this......I hate paypal! they suck eggs in the fridge!!

beware!

2 min update!!!!

Paypal sayz that Sara posted a payment and not a refund. Christy at paypal says that I just refund the money to sara at plastik hair and ask her to just click refund to me I get my full 306 back....Yippy!

I have just emailed sara to explain that she has to refund the money and not do a payment of the monies!!!!

see below!!!

thanks for reading....again again and again thank you guys for sharing!

Mar. 6, 2005 Payment From sara HOCHULI Completed Details $279.60 USD -$11.20 USD $268.40 USD $268.40 USD
Mar. 3, 2005 Payment To sara HOCHULI Completed Details -$306.00 USD $0.00 USD -$306.00 USD $0.00 USD
Mar. 3, 2005 Transfer From Bank Account Completed Details $306.00 USD $0.00 USD $306.00 USD $306.00 USD

Payment Received (ID #2226XXXXXXXXXXX)

Name:
sara HOCHULI
Email:
sara@plastikhaar.ch
Email Address That Payment Was Sent to:

XXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
$279.60 USD
Fee Amount:
-$11.20 USD
Net Amount:
$268.40 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
Mar. 6, 2005
Time:
22:53:31 PST
Completed

Seller Protection Policy:
Ineligible

Subject:
Refund as for Cancelled Order
Note:
Your Plastikhaar Hair.Supply Order has been cancelled.
Shipping Address:

No Address Provided

Life is an endless struggle full of
frustrations and challenges, but
eventually you find a hair stylist you
like. ~Author Unknown

Hair style is the final tip-off whether
or not a woman really knows
herself. ~Hubert de Givenchy,
Vogue, July 1985

delin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 12:53pm
Right, not Sara's fault. Back in the good 'ol days paypal was a free service & eBay's fees were 2.5%. Now that eBay has acquired paypal...their fees are 3% and eBay's are 8%. Sorry, that's off the subject of hair, but it's a sore subject with me. That's too bad you can't use the PH hair. I placed an order last week and can't wait for it to arrive. I hope Sara didn't get stuck with the initial 3% paypal fees.
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 2:26pm
Ahhh Ohhhh... paypal is at it again!

Why don't you try the WaWa brand?

It is what it is...
Aliceinwonderbread View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aliceinwonderbread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 3:02pm
I want the hair to be longer then the lets say 20 inches they offer.....i have this wonderful little fantasy in my head that i look like black barbie!

sara at palstik hair made it right right away!!!! great job! the process was totally satisfactory! never a problem with plastik hair a problem with paypal customer service, as first the woman on the phone is telling me plastik hair must have charged a returning fee, and I'm thinking nothing was returned there was no definate order made....

i wish i had a hill of money to open the most definative hair supply store in the world! my tracks will always be tight!

alas i don't!

wish i could do the shrikies thing, but i had a fusion a few years ago when toni braxton shocked the world and went from almost a skull cut to long flowing locks......i ran out and found a lady to do it...spent about 1300 for the install and i think close to 600 + dollars in adorable hair (extra long length and a few pounds) it looked AB FAB for about a week then they started to fall out....she did replace them......but the glue started to melt into my hair real bad....(heat styling) at the end of it which was about a month and a half i looked like a wet porcupine.....then tried microlinks a few years after that and the hair ripped right outta my head with the links.....

so I'm scared to try the strand by strands.....but it doesint keep me from seeing all the wonderful pictures on this board and wanting them.....

Life is an endless struggle full of
frustrations and challenges, but
eventually you find a hair stylist you
like. ~Author Unknown

Hair style is the final tip-off whether
or not a woman really knows
herself. ~Hubert de Givenchy,
Vogue, July 1985

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 8:01pm
How about a strand-by-strand method like open-ended braids or pinchbraids? There's no glue with those, and you'd definitely be able to use PlastikHaar. :)
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 9:08pm
Not sure how PayPal is at fault when there's a refund option on every transaction for a full 60 days.
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2005 at 1:45am
Because Sara sent her money back (which is the obvious thing to do) instead of using their special "refund" feature. I've seen it happen with several other sellers- they think they're doing the right thing by using the Send Money function, but then the buyer gets dinged PayPal fees again. It's caused some misunderstandings and arguments that I've seen because neither party knew to use the Refund function.

In any case, Sara fixed it, so no harm! Good to hear PayPal's customer service is good, too.

-Rae
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic