Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question on one of Kristen's client's hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
StacyMyers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StacyMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question on one of Kristen's client's hair
    Posted: March 09 2005 at 6:21am
First off I want to comment on how beautiful all of Kristen's work is. If I lived in California I would not hesitat to have her do my extensions. I recently took out microlinks from my hair and was left with about half of my natural hair left. The links seemed hard to take out and often took alot of my own hair with them. (I used Doctored Locks regular size) However, i'm sure that if I would have had more patience I would not have lost as much hair. Going back to extensions again, i'm ready to try something a little more wild than a solid color.

http://www.haircandy.net/122-wm.jpg

This will be my first time actually integrating more than one color. How far up do you think Kristen went with the dark brown color? Could it be something like this: Dark brown to mid ear, switch between dark brown and blonde 2:1 stopping at eyebrow level, blonde and burgundy from there on in a 2:1 ratio. Just need some help making this look work for me. Also, how many strand of the burgundy would I need to create this?

Thanks to you all

~Stacy~
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2005 at 6:27am
I just want to add to this that the thing I think is really exceptional about Kristen's work is the awesome way she cuts the extensions so they seem to mesh with the natural hair.
Any tips Kristen?
delin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2005 at 2:06pm
I agree; Kirsten's models are some of the best on the web. The picture link above is great, what a transformation, and I love her sister's hair.
Yeah Kristin...let's hear some "tricks of the trade".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic