Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ashley Judd

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ashley Judd
    Posted: April 01 2002 at 7:24am
Check out Revealed on E! Wednesday night @10ET/9CT. Saw a preview last night & she appears to have cut her hair into a pretty short blunt bob.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2002 at 9:17am
Oh my gosh, if you have a chance to view a copy of the USA Today Magazine that comes with many Sunday newspapers across the country. The cover photo of Ashley and her new haircut is great. Her hair is a short blunt bob, as described, parted on one side. In the photo, some of her hair covers part of her right eye. I guess I like that over the face look. I`ve never seen her look better. Unfortunately, I couldn`t find the photo on the www.usatodayweekend.com site.
saiyanb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saiyanb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2002 at 1:26pm
She is listed to be on the "Today Show" and "Rosie" tomorrow morning .
Curled Christie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curled Christie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2002 at 3:34pm
She`s also on the cover of In Style this month. I don`t like her new sleek style. Needs more body! She looks best in her movies, though, hands down

CC
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2002 at 5:53pm
Hey Gord! Are you admitting to liking a short hairdo or is it just an April Fool`s joke???

Seriously, I`m anxious to see her new do. She is a very attractive lady and Dario Franchitti is one lucky guy (who else gets to drive 190 mph champ cars and be married to a hot hollywood actress?).
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2002 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by saiyanb saiyanb wrote:

I saw her on Rosie.
She curled her hair and it looked FABULOUS!!
It is the same aforementioned one length cut, but with hot rollers or something, it was full and loosely curled, a nice romantic, flirty look.
Although, her hair also looks great shorter in the trailer for her new movie!
waggingtail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggingtail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2002 at 9:10pm
No doubt about it - Ashley J. is one of those people who looks best with short...wags
Be yourself - unless you suck...wags
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2002 at 8:02am
Originally posted by buzzednapelover buzzednapelover wrote:

Hey Gord! Are you admitting to liking a short hairdo or is it just an April Fool's joke???

Seriously, I'm anxious to see her new do. She is a very attractive lady and Dario Franchitti is one lucky guy (who else gets to drive 190 mph champ cars and be married to a hot hollywood actress?).

Like everybody else who contributes here, I call `em as I see `em. Given the choice, I`d still pick the long hair stylings of Ashley`s sister Wynona.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2002 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Gord Gord wrote:

Originally posted by buzzednapelover buzzednapelover wrote:

Hey Gord! Are you admitting to liking a short hairdo or is it just an April Fool's joke???

Seriously, I'm anxious to see her new do. She is a very attractive lady and Dario Franchitti is one lucky guy (who else gets to drive 190 mph champ cars and be married to a hot hollywood actress?).

Like everybody else who contributes here, I call 'em as I see 'em. Given the choice, I'd still pick the long hair stylings of Ashley's sister Wynona.

And if Wynonna cut her hair like Ashley, then she`d look like Elvis in drag. =)

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
farmrat01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmrat01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2002 at 9:24am
a picture of her new hair is on the opening page of eonline.com. it look really good on her.
Fear Me
tramacchi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tramacchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2002 at 3:57pm
I don`t have a link on me right this minute, but I remember surfing through an Ashley Judd fan site a couple of months back, and there was a fabulous photo from long ago when she had long, lustrous, platinum blonde hair. I don`t know if it was real or fake, for a movie or a photo shoot or what, but it looked absoutely tremendous, especially since we are so used to seeing her with short brown hair.

Gotta find that pic!
tramacchi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tramacchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2002 at 4:41pm
ok, this is the picture i was thinking of!

http://www.actressarchives.com/display.php?path=/ashley&loc=serv64&img=aj-tvg-01.jpg

(hope the link works)

in fact, having just scoured through all her fansites, i realise what a wide variety of styles she`s had over the years. long, medium, short, ultra short....dark, blonde.... she is fearless in the face of style! what an angel!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2002 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by tramacchi tramacchi wrote:

ok, this is the picture i was thinking of!

http://www.actressarchives.com/display.php?path=/ashley&loc=serv64&img=aj-tvg-01.jpg

(hope the link works)

in fact, having just scoured through all her fansites, i realise what a wide variety of styles she's had over the years. long, medium, short, ultra short....dark, blonde.... she is fearless in the face of style! what an angel!

I never thought I`d comment once on Ashley Judd, much less three times in the same thread. She never really did much before I saw her on the cover of USA Weekend, but goodness she looked like a different person as a blonde. And thanks for the great link to actressarchives.com. I`ll spend many, many minutes on this site! : )
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2002 at 12:10am
Hi,

I loved Ashley in Double Jeopardy. Her hair looked so classy, even in jail. I think she is great as a blonde but I read a review by some hair color experts who trashed her as a blonde. That figures. :-)

Thanks for the great links.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2002 at 12:11am
PS. So any scoop on why she wasn`t in evidence at the recent Oscars? Ashley has always made some big hair statements at the awards shows over the past 5 years and I was disappointed to not see her there. Did anyone hear anything about that?

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2002 at 7:43am
I saw her hair on that Juls Asner show last night. I didn`t really like the bob. It look kinda harsh or something and I thought some parts looked uneven. Maybe if she got the "corners" cut of it would look better.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2002 at 9:54am
Lisa... Isn`t it about time for some updated pics for your web stie?
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2002 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by AggiePam AggiePam wrote:

Originally posted by saiyanb saiyanb wrote:

I saw her on Rosie.
She curled her hair and it looked FABULOUS!!
It is the same aforementioned one length cut, but with hot rollers or something, it was full and loosely curled, a nice romantic, flirty look.
Although, her hair also looks great shorter in the trailer for her new movie!

Anyone have a picture of this? Sounds very alluring, but couldn`t find anything on the Rosie site.
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2002 at 8:12am
Hal- Yeah, I guess I should update, but I`ve been so busy!!!
~*~*Lisa*~*~
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2002 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by lgp82 lgp82 wrote:

I saw her hair on that Juls Asner show last night. I didn't really like the bob. It look kinda harsh or something and I thought some parts looked uneven. Maybe if she got the "corners" cut of it would look better.

Yeah, I didn`t like it straight either. But when she was on Rosie, she had is curled, kinda wavy, and it looked MUCH better. The straight look was too severe. But, as usual, she likes to experiment!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic