Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alicia Keys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alicia Keys
    Posted: April 15 2002 at 5:48pm
Spike View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2002 at 10:31pm
I`d say, "Why would you want to do that to your scalp?" (It can`t be healthy.)

She`s an attractive lady, and the braids work for her, (well maybe not this version), but that has got to hurt.

andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2002 at 11:05pm
She is a gorgeous lady, and while I understand the appeal of the braids, I think there`s an even more gorgeous lady waiting under a soft, straight, layered `do. Just ask Brandy...
angela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2002 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Spike Spike wrote:

I'd say, "Why would you want to do that to your scalp?" (It can't be healthy.)

She's an attractive lady, and the braids work for her, (well maybe not this version), but that has got to hurt.

The braids & beads look work for her and if it`s painful so what. She wants to go through that pain for the beautiful outcome then she`s just `all that.` Go Alicia!
Katie Da boomb View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie Da boomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2002 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by @#$% @#$% wrote:

What do you say about this hairstyle/

http://i.timeinc.net/people/images/photo/celebsnaps/020408/popjarule.jpg

Hey alicia,
how are yah? I`m fine! Do you think there is some kind of hair product that makes you hair long into
5-7 days? I need some help
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic